Mehdi Benatia | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just your opinions guys but should I get excited or not? I need some kind of fuel because that Swansea defeat has me running on empty.

Just your opinions guys but should I get excited or not? I need some kind of fuel because that Swansea defeat has me running on empty.
Yes. In 1 day a more reliable outlet has reported it than anyone involved with Vidal.

That depends. Do you want a temporal lift and then soul-crushing despair to surpass that of watching Garry Monk mastermind Swansea to a comfortable 2.1 win at Old Trafford? Then, aye, get your hopes up.

That depends. Do you want a temporal lift and then soul-crushing despair to surpass that of watching Garry Monk mastermind Swansea to a comfortable 2.1 win at Old Trafford? Then, aye, get your hopes up.
You know what? I need temporarily cheering up after today, I'm going to activate muppet mode!

So we can now add Jim White as another know nothing :(

So 'Corriere dello Sport' are considered more reliable than Sky Sports now? Ok

Sky reported it on their website. It wasn't just jim White.

Let's see if Di Marzio has a update soon. Won't believe the Italian papers as we have seen with Vidal saga.

Edit - Or BBC.

On or off then? I don't understand :(
Very much on as far as we're aware, Sky have an article up about him flying to Manchester, they're by far the most reliable source to have any input on this.

You don't think it's probable that Sky Sources are not 1 and the same as Jim White's sources?

They don't put it on their website and channel as Sky Sources unless they have verified the info from their end.

They can be wrong ofcourse but they are mostly right once this happens. Way less accuracy rate of what their Journalists tweet in personal capacity.

Sky post rumors like most football websites. It's when they start "understanding" that it starts getting cocks out time.

Either you are getting mixed up between their transfer clockwatch and actual news, or you're one of these who thinks he is a boss by not believing anything. I am as sceptical but you come but I know Sky are usually always right.

How come we are so quick to dismiss Sky Sports' links but are happy to post La Tecera and La whoever when they talk about di Maria and Vidal?

How come we are so quick to dismiss Sky Sports' links but are happy to post La Tecera and La whoever when they talk about di Maria and Vidal?
People are dismissing after today's shambles they are so under-confident in Woodward, even a clearly true Sky Sports story they don't want to believe in order not to get their hopes up incase it leads to crushing failure again.

Whether it happens or not, White must think there is a pretty good chance it will. He's the ultimate deadline day muppet but I can't see too much evidence of his twitter account of rumour that hasn't come off.

If he wanted clicks off United fans, he could have just posted endless stuff about Vidal or Di Maria this summer, like some of the others have done.

As far as I'm concerned the only 'reliable' source is the BBC

As for Sky people who think they're reliable have either suffered from short term memory loss or they've only just discovered the internet. Sky have have numerous bull shit transfer stories on their website according to Sky sources.

People are dismissing after today's shambles they are so under-confident in Woodward, even a clearly true Sky Sports story they don't want to believe in order not to get their hopes up incase it leads to crushing failure again.

This is a WUM isn't it? Please tell me it is, if not... I'm lost for words

As for Sky people who think they're reliable have either suffered from short term memory loss or they've only just discovered the internet. Sky have have numerous bull shit transfer stories on their website according to Sky sources.

Yep.

Sky are not 100% trustworthy. They as bad as the rest apart from BBC.

No they don't atall. They have bullshit from the papers on their site in a separate section. I'm yet to find 1 story ever of them spouting bullshit. Whenever they report something it happens, or doesn't happen due to other reasons. They never make just totally made something up and they certainly don't have cause to halfway through a highlights show when the season has started, so the excuse of them trying to get viewers during the off season isn't there. Clearly there is something in this.

Although I will agree that the BBC are more reliable, as Sky tend to report ''in talks'' which, can be a little dodgy.

There are not as bad as the rest, the rest make up bullshit, they report stuff that goes on to happen.

No they don't atall. They have bullshit from the papers on their site in a separate section. I'm yet to find 1 story ever of them spouting bullshit. Whenever they report something it happens, or doesn't happen due to other reasons. They never make just totally made something up and they certainly don't have cause to halfway through a highlights show when the season has started, so the excuse of them trying to get viewers during the off season isn't there. Clearly there is something in this.

Although I will agree that the BBC are more reliable, as Sky tend to report ''in talks'' which, can be a little dodgy.

There are not as bad as the rest, the rest make up bullshit, they report stuff that goes on to happen.

You fecking idiot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.