Mehdi Benatia | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
i browsed through some Italian football gossip sites and there s no sign of benatia to united

According to Sky Sports, Benatia is travelling down to Manchester to hold talks with Manchester United. United are still in talks with his club AS Roma.
I thought I mis heard that. They did say he is actually travelling, right? So it's no agent or Woddie possibly on a plane somewhere.

The actual player in his physical form is travelling.

This is what they call real news

I thought I mis heard that. They did say he is actually travelling, right? So it's no agent or Woddie possibly on a plane somewhere.

The actual player in his physical form is travelling.

This is what they call real news
Yep, according to "Sky sources".

And I know. So refreshing. Just like the old days.

I havent been particularly impressed with him with the couple of games I've seen him play, but he's considered the best CB in Serie A for a reason. If we break the bank for him I hope he's as good as people say he is.

From the preseason game against Roma, he likes to play a lot of longballs from the back

Last edited:
Are they feck, and Luiz was first choice under Benitez, the same pillock who thought it was a good idea to drop JT.

Yes they are. The clown going for 50 million is like you lot buying a washed out Torres for the same price. Means fck all. And you lot played your best football for 2 seasons under the same Benitez.

Would be a great addition to the squad, as good a cb as we can realistically sign, better than the three we Currently have. Emphasis should be on getting deals done now because of our injuries, to give them time this Settle and because our so a called easy start doesn't look so yay anymore.

Benatia, khedira, di Mari and one of blind or rojo would be a fantastic window and potentially change the whole outlook of the season, all, of the are for sale as well so it's time for the club to start backing what they say.

I'm watching SSN now and nothing on there so far.

Benatia Vidal and Rojo would be such a good end to the window.

If he's travelling to hold talks the deal must be near done. Which means it's been in the pipeline for a while.

Makes no sense, why is it not on the yellow ticker, would be a massive transfer story for SSN to break, seem to be going at it halfheartedly.

According to Sky Sports, Benatia is travelling down to Manchester to hold talks with Manchester United. United are still in talks with his club AS Roma.

He's travelling down to Manchester? That's going the long way round.

And we're still in talks with Roma? But they've let us have their player anyway? Cool.

The Guardian are typically clueless about our transfer dealings.

Jim White has contacts and genuine sources in Italy. Daniel Taylor and Jamie Jackson just phone up United and ask for a comment. They are literally always the last to know.

Get it done and then sign Rojo and then we need a defensive midfielder, then players back from injuries then hopefully Van Gaal gets us playing then we are good to go.

The Guardian are typically clueless about our transfer dealings.

Jim White has contacts and genuine sources in Italy. Guardian just phone up United and ask for a comment. They are literally always the last to know.

That is not true one bit.

Danny Taylor is one of the best in the business.

Worth mentioning that he will be going to the African Cup of Nations.

He's travelling down to Manchester? That's going the long way round.

And we're still in talks with Roma? But they've let us have their player anyway? Cool.
That's not overly unusual. The clubs still working on the fee but clearly it's in very late stage so player has been allowed to talk

If it is true that he is being allowed to travel to Manchester to hold talks for personal terms, then between clubs it must have been sorted out.

That is not true one bit.

Danny Taylor is one of the best in the business.

Best in the business because he only really reports on official deals that are confirmed by the clubs. If you want the drop on a signing as it happens you won't get it from Danny.

I'm going to admit I've seen this guy play less than 5 times

But I've heard of him a lot. I am excite

Pisses me off it's taken until the season starting and losing a game to make things happen :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.