Mehdi Benatia | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ve watched benatia at roma, and even with his former club (udinese). He s good but i think he s a bit overrated due to lack of decent cb s available

Looking at his twitter, he certainly doesn't write up any nonsense stories. Pretty much everything recently is spot on.

This will be the exception to the rule. There's got to be at least one exception... Yeah, decided. This is it. I am convincing myself now before the inevitable heart break. Don't believe it. Won't believe it. Nope. I am on a desert Island of anti-muppetry over here.

i ve watched benatia at roma, and even with his former club (udinese). He s good but i think he s a bit overrated due to lack of cb s available
The quality of centre halfs has lessened over the years, hence we're talking about guys like Benatia and Garay so highly when we've been blessed watching Nesta, Stam, Cannavaro and the like in recent times.

Going to be an amazing signing if true - just what we need.

Big, strong, quick, reads the game well and passes excellently. Sort of like Blackett at full potential if you will. Really pleased with this.

Jim White is a concrete transfer muppet. This is happening if he says it is

Would be fantatic, him and Rojo would be good, our defenders will be injured the whole season, so 2 new CBs should be good and I like Blackett, but preaseason means nothing. That's the only good thing with today's loss, chances are higher that we are more active now.

Going to be an amazing signing if true - just what we need.

Big, strong, quick, reads the game well and passes excellently. Sort of like Blackett at full potential if you will. Really pleased with this.
injury record?

Reading through his feed it looks like a lot of deals his has spoke about have happened, this could just happen.

It may look like it, but this deal hasn't been motivated by today's result. If White is now talking in certainties, this has been going on a while.

Jim-White.-In-a-helicopte-008.jpg

He's got a proper cheeky gun celebration going on, that makes him cooler.

Guys check his timeline, he has it right all the time, literally all the time. Benatia is ours, one of the best or maybe the best defender around is ours.

White might appear a muppet on SSN because of his attitude, but everything he says on his Twitter is basically true. He has sources obviously and would not say something like this without concrete sources, this is on and I'm so happy.

Guys check his timeline, he has it right all the time, literally all the time. Benatia is ours, one of the best or maybe the best defender around is ours.

It is possible to delete tweets. Easy to keep a 100% record that way. Just saying.

Waiting for some more people to report this before going into fully blown muppet mode.

Seriously RAWKish comment :lol: this guy is set to Ultra-Muppet.

Not convinced. Also, is he the only one reporting this as happening? If it was truly on, wouldn't more of the media be reporting it? Not just solitary Jim White oft' telly.

Class player. If we get him he helps us along the way to solving the deep issues in the squad.

Interesting to see that not a single journo is backing up Jim White on the Benatia to United story. Methinks it's bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.