Mehdi Benatia | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a gimp of SSN. How the hell would he know anything.

This is the guy who gets calls LIVE on air on transfer deadline day.
This is the guy in which Sky Sports produces a massive promo about in preparation for deadline day.

Jim White is the shit.
Benatia is ours lads.

Jim White obviously doesn't have his own sources.

You guys are all so quick to get your hopes up. I am just waiting for the inevitable: "NOT FOR SALE!" And then we'll talk about how it's just a tactic to get more money out of us and then the player will come out a few days before the deadline and say, "Manchester? No, is never an option."

He is exactly what we need. Smalling, Jones and Evans cannot be trusted.

I've seen a few people pretend SkySports are unreliable over the past few weeks.

What's that about? Is it just fashionable to pretend they're not reliable orr?

Sabatini was in London aswell yesterday/today & Woodward's down there in his office most of the time so it wouldn't be a surprise if it is genuine and it's picked up over the last few days.

Sabatini was in London aswell yesterday/today & Woodward's down there in his office most of the time so it wouldn't be a surprise if it is genuine and it's picked up over the last few days.

Woodward was at OT today. Just before people start to add 2+2....

The legend himself Tancredi was the first to mention this today anyway wasn't he? Said we'd bid €30m or something earlier on.

Last edited:
I've seen a few people pretend SkySports are unreliable over the past few weeks.

What's that about? Is it just fashionable to pretend they're not reliable orr?

I haven't had Sky Sports for a few years but when I did, I felt they were moving away from BBC levels of reliability, towards more bullshittery like the Tabloids. I'd still trust them above all tabloids though.

Woodward was at OT today. Just before people start to add 2+2....

I know but Sabatini's been in London since yesterday so if it is genuine then I can't imagine there'd have been no discussions between the two then.

Jim White is the ultimate transfer muppet, but he doesn't tend to talk in absolutes unless it's pretty solid.

Looking at his twitter, he certainly doesn't write up any nonsense stories. Pretty much everything recently is spot on.

The legend himself Tancredi was the first to mention this today anyway wasn't he? Said we'd bid €30m or something earlier on today.
Yeah just saw he tweeted that before our game today. As much shit as he tweets, you can't say he makes stuff up completely. He's just an annoying twat which is why he's banned.

Looking at his twitter, he certainly doesn't write up any nonsense stories. Pretty much everything recently is spot on.
Just took a look at his recent tweets. Shane Long and Fraser Forster to Southampton, Assombalonga to Nottingham Forest, Isla to QPR, Lovren to Liverpool...

This could be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.