McTominay (Out) | announced - signed for Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even close to Van de Beek's critique.

Bunch of hipocritical twats.
Most fans were way more patient with Van de Beek than they should've been. It's only after 4 years of stinking it up everywhere he's been that people have really wanted him gone, the criticism has been quite tame.

I think if he goes for 25m£-ish, Amrabat could be bought as a neutral / profitable transaction (with a profile that is closer of what we need than McT) or that's money in the tank for a bigger replacement

I may be wrong but it feels a little like the plan is 1 in / 1 out in the same line (D/M/F), like -hypothetically speaking- McT out Amrabat in, Casemiro out for another DM to come in, etc...

Most fans were way more patient with Van de Beek than they should've been. It's only after 4 years of stinking it up everywhere he's been that people have really wanted him gone, the criticism has been quite tame.
Like f*ck it was. It's the same thing with Mount. He was good some long years ago, so we have to assume he'll be just as good now.

At least McTominay proved, he has slight use, when playing closer to oppo's box. Quite a burden of proof on Mount to be even half of a player Fellaini was.

I'm so done with these styrofoam footballers who were good 5 years ago, and magically can't absolute give nothing for United. Beek fecked off, and so should Mount, if he can't even provide ounce of a backup to Bruno, or any starting player.

Like f*ck it was. It's the same thing with Mount. He was good some long years ago, so we have to assume he'll be just as good now.

At least McTominay proved, he has slight use, when playing closer to oppo's box. Quite a burden of proof on Mount to be even half of a player Fellaini was.

I'm so done with these styrofoam footballers who were good 5 years ago, and magically can't absolute give nothing for United. Beek fecked off, and so should Mount, if can't even provide ounce of a backup to Bruno or any starting player.

Jaysus

I'm so done with these styrofoam footballers who were good 5 years ago, and magically can't absolute give nothing for United. Beek fecked off, and so should Mount, if he can't even provide ounce of a backup to Bruno, or any starting player.
Weird thing to get upset about tbh. Mount has been here for a season and will probably get another to prove his worth before finding himself in a similar predicament to the others.

Van de Beek was here for 4 years and McTominay has been here longer than that as a more prominent squad member. Not sure why you feel so strongly on this.

Weird thing to get upset about tbh. Mount has been here for a season and will probably get another to prove his worth before finding himself in a similar predicament to the others.

Van de Beek was here for 4 years and McTominay has been here longer than that as a more prominent squad member. Not sure why you feel so strongly on this.
It's a massive gamble that could backfire, perhaps even jeopardize another season. Mount didn't play regular football almost two years since pelvic injury. Should I take everything on belief, he'll just return like that, and hit immediate numbers ?

Overall team injury record makes the whole point, it's the most demanding league, and Donny's just an example along the line, how thing's panning out, when putting too much chips in one player's sudden change into cracking version from years ago.

they are having a laugh at 17M, especially with the Paulinha dosh. They got a good deal on Andreas and are trying the same stunt again.

We quite clearly needed him last season.. not sure if it's such a good move to sell him.

Should be a priority to get rid

Use the money to put towards a much better player.

If Declan Rice costs you £105m these days, he's easily worth £80m.

Of course, I'd take £40m.

If Declan Rice costs you £105m these days, he's easily worth £80m.

Of course, I'd take £40m.

Rice was one of the best performers at an Arsenal that finished 2 points behind City, and Arsenal were 5 points higher than the previous season

Utd finished 8th with McTominay's goalscoring being important, we went down from 3rd with 75 points to 8th with 60 points

What does our homegrown count look like after selling mctominay then possibly awb and maguire?

He's worth 25-35m in my books, given his age, he can score a goal, good engine and a top professional.

what kind of tweet is that? that could be the same 17 million as reported before or as high as 29.9 million.

£30m is fair. Anything higher is great.

I'm not sure ETH wants the club to sell him. I think McT made a good impression on him last year. The club probably would though if an offers comes in that matches Uniteds valuation. With Sir Jim speaking on that it would take more than a couple of windows to build the squad players like McT aren't the big issue. I would guess there's about 7-8 players they would rather let go before McT. The problem is that some of our players are really tough to force out the door.

As a fan my reasoning is the same. I would rather sell Eriksen, Lindelof, Casemiro, Maguirre, Anthony, AWB, Malacia, Pellistri, Hannibal and Sancho all before McT. At the very least he gives us his all and seems by all accounts to be a very good and reliable team mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.