McTominay (Out) | announced - signed for Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted United to sell him for the last few years but now that he’s going, feels abit sad for some reason. I guess that’s him wearing that United badge since childhood and being United through and through, representing this club all his life till date. Never the most talented never always the answer but certainly the most proud to represent us and most certainly to leave with the fondest of memories. Take care Scotty. Wish you luck. Will be watching you.

I hope we won’t regret this. MCT fits in well with the standards we’re currently aspiring towards - top 4. He also played with heart. We can’t say that for many in our squad.

All the best to him. Hard worker but really didn’t work for us as a controlling midfielder, which is what we need. Feeling neither happy nor sad about his departure. Happy only about the fees we got. Murtough era and he would’ve been released after getting another bumper deal

Conte is more than welcome in the shop any time he likes at this point :lol:

The crazy man has been a real godsend for us when it comes to offloading players over the years.

Still shocked that we were able to recoup most of the Lukaku fee thanks to him
You know what the really funny part is? The players Conte signed from you went on to enjoy far more success than your club :lol:

That is not funny at all :(
Honestly, not going for Conte in 2014, and 2016, and 2021* was the worst mistake your club made

*i'm taking the piss here, just so we're clear :lol:

I hope he scores a hattrick against Juventus both games.

But he won't.

Curious to see how our midfield "jewel" will do in a different league under Conte. Way better manager sans Mourinho than he experienced with us.

He won’t be smiling like that next week, when he finds out 50% of his wages are payable to the Cosa Nostra

He's in Naples, there's no cosa nostra over there. And the "system" takes good care of Napoli players, for the most part

Yeah, in Naples that's the Camorra. He'll be rubbing nose in sherbet with some capos before the week's out.

Nice to see him so warmly welcome by Napoli fans. Quite surprise they rate him so highly as well. Wish him all the best and will always welcome him to Old Trafford.

They signed him for €70mil under his actual market value, of course they're thrilled.

Shut it, Erik. Or maybe don't if you want to shorten your tenure.

I like the guy and will miss him.

One thing I won't miss is that fecking stupid McSauce nickname he had. Not having to hear that again is almost worth the transfer.

Eth rocking the boat a bit with some of those comments about Mct. He was a useful player for the odd goal here and there but we could all see his quality was lacking.

Never forget his dreadful performance away against Brighton a few years ago, I was raging at him for hiding behind players and then when the ball came to him he would make an error.

Good lad but the right time to sell.

I like the guy and will miss him.

One thing I won't miss is that fecking stupid McSauce nickname he had. Not having to hear that again is almost worth the transfer.
Agreed. Whoever came up with that name deserves a slap.

Where the feck is an announcement? This should be done, otherwise …

Why have these cnuts not announced this yet?

Assuming we are waiting for their official announcement to announce Ugarte. Napoli have too much going on today, so maybe this has been put on the back burner.

Fabrizio has just announced the deal has been completed and signed in the last hour.
We’ll soon find out if his info is true.

Fabrizio has just announced the deal has been completed and signed in the last hour.
We’ll soon find out if his info is true.
We won’t find out if it’s true.
In case it collapses, then he lied, but if it gets concluded, who knows - maybe last nuances were handled after Fabrizio’s message…

We won’t find out if it’s true.
In case it collapses, then he lied, but if it gets concluded, who knows - maybe last nuances were handled after Fabrizio’s message…
If anyone asks
Why we died
Just tell them
Fabrizio lied

Best of luck to him! Unfortunately our shit transfer business has led to the need to do this. But hopefully he gets some more appreciation over there and Conte finds a role for him. Napoli is a good side so happy he still went to a big club

Status
Not open for further replies.