McTominay (Out) | announced - signed for Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet he started every week for the team for 37 games that finished 3 points above us while McTominay's contribution came from the bench
Good for him, that doesn't make him any less shite.

Hopefully McTominay can take a gander in Fulham's direction.
hqdefault.jpg

GANDER ! Like an adult goose, which is a Bird! I SAID BIRD !

Unfortunately for us better than our midfielders. Mainoo will improve though and hopefully we secure Ugarte.
There is no world where Gallagher is a better footballer than Bruno, Mainoo, Casemiro, Mount or McTominay, and he's not even better than Amrabat was.

Enjoy the drugs
I very nearly went to that level but figured I'd stay civil. I'm betting you've never seen Gallagher play live if you genuinely believe he's better than any of them.

I very nearly went to that level but figured I'd stay civil. I'm betting you've never seen Gallagher play live if you genuinely believe he's better than any of them.
Gallagher is a bit like Mount. Seems rated by people but any time I have seen him play he has been bang average.

People need to question their rating of McTominay when supposedly very average players go for much more money than being offered for him. They are also going to play under very good and successful managers like Emery and Simeone.

There is no world where Gallagher is a better footballer than Bruno, Mainoo, Casemiro, Mount or McTominay, and he's not even better than Amrabat was

Tell me you dont watch football without telling me you dont watch football..

Gallacher might not be the best player in the world but hes a different class to mctominay... what footballing attribute does Mctominay actually have in all seriousness..

This plus AWB leaving in addition to Hannibal will give us what we need to bring in Ugarte, Mazroui and De Ligt and maybe at a stretch Rabiot.

There is no world where Gallagher is a better footballer than Bruno, Mainoo, Casemiro, Mount or McTominay, and he's not even better than Amrabat was

Tell me you dont watch football without telling me you dont watch football..

Gallacher might not be the best player in the world but hes a different class to mctominay... what footballing attribute does Mctominay actually have in all seriousness..
I understood and agreed what you wrote until you said Gallacher is not even better than Amrabat was, and everything you wrote after that is just gibberish I didn’t understand anything of.

Not sure how Fulham are going to fit Mctominay, Smith-Rowe and Pereira into the same midfield. Would've thought they'd be looking at a Paulhina replacement instead but no complaints from me if they cough up 30m for him.

TBH Conor and McTominay are about the same level. McTominay I would say is a little bit better defensively, Conor has a little better vision of the field and other players around him. They are not the same as far as style, but similar level. Both are a yellow card waiting to happen.

Not sure how Fulham are going to fit Mctominay, Smith-Rowe and Pereira into the same midfield. Would've thought they'd be looking at a Paulhina replacement instead but no complaints from me if they cough up 30m for him.

I think they are going to fall into the trap of believing that he is a midfielder. I think you are right though. ESR can play in the left hand side, and Pereira as a 10. It seems like a mistake if they want him as a 6.

If those three can be turned into a functional PL midfield then Silva is nailed on to be our next manager because he will be a proven genius.

TBH Conor and McTominay are about the same level. McTominay I would say is a little bit better defensively, Conor has a little better vision of the field and other players around him. They are not the same as far as style, but similar level. Both are a yellow card waiting to happen.

No, he definitely isn’t. Apart from the odd headed clearance, he offers nothing defensively.

Goalscoring midfielder is like gold dust to a midtable team that can just as easily fall into a relegation scrap. If he reaches a goal output of 8 - 10 goals he could be the difference between a ECL qualification and another ordinary season.

Status
Not open for further replies.