McTominay (Out) | announced - signed for Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the money and sign Ugarte!

Sign him on loan (+ obligation to buy for next season) and go get De Ligt, Rabiot, Ugarte and Mazraoui wrapped up.

If there's any remaining find some voodoo priest and pay him to ward off any injuries to our left back for a year.

Fulham have paid £27 million for ES, Rowe from the Gunners.. and the reports have been that they offer £17 million for McTominay?? Is Rowe better than McTominay? I doubt it very much.

McTominay goes for same price or higher, he's not a player Imo we have to get rid of just yet, unless there's 2 CM going and 2 coming? He's worth more that what Fulham have reported to have offered?

In a world where Connor Gallagher is going for £35m or so, I'd want about £3bn for McTominay.

Gallagher has his own issues, but at least played well from the start of games for Chelsea. McTominay is a sub

Fulham have paid £27 million for ES, Rowe from the Gunners.. and the reports have been that they offer £17 million for McTominay?? Is Rowe better than McTominay? I doubt it very much.

McTominay goes for same price or higher, he's not a player Imo we have to get rid of just yet, unless there's 2 CM going and 2 coming? He's worth more that what Fulham have reported to have offered?

ESW is a lot better. The injuries are the concern

Can’t quite believe MCT would want to play in Turkey. No disrespect. Quite a contrast from playing in England

30-35 million is fair price IMO, especially if we can get a good replacement for him.

Gallagher has his own issues, but at least played well from the start of games for Chelsea. McTominay is a sub
I've not seen him play well from the start for Chelsea or England, and unbelievably he's even worse as a sub. At least McTominay is a decent sub to bring on.

I've not seen him play well from the start for Chelsea or England, and unbelievably he's even worse as a sub. At least McTominay is a decent sub to bring on.

Yet he started every week for the team for 37 games that finished 3 points above us while McTominay's contribution came from the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.