Mbappe accused of rape at nightclub

We've established that giorno is a fake Madrileño recently. I can tell you it's been an unfashionably rainy day here.
You don't know me! (And i never said I was :lol: )

Also I'm very deliberately staying away from madrid-based media
On that I did had a woman ask me if I was gay when I after flirting with her friend I decided to not go further because we were both drunk. I know that this one is weird for a lot of people.
broooooooo

This actually happens frequently. I've worked as a corrections officer for many years and you'd be surprised to know how many are in custody for months or even years for being falsely accused. It isn't usually because the accuser regrets having sex, but it has happened because they have felt extreme shame or have been under the influence of drugs and consented to things they may not have done sober.
Where? People in custody for months with no evidence whatsoever?

Also, yes, the emphasis I'm sure happens more frequently, and guess what, it isn't a false accusation

Where? People in custody for months with no evidence whatsoever?

Also, yes, the emphasis I'm sure happens more frequently, and guess what, it isn't a false accusation
Yes. Not necessarily months, it could be days or weeks, but in my years I have seen cases of months and years. And yes, without evidence, because it is an ongoing investigation and there is a fear that the suspect will leave the country or make the accuser "quiet" if they are released. Do you think people in custody are always guilty or something? I don't know why you find this hard to believe.

Same here, yeah. I mean with the women I've been, there have been some for various reasons (cultural, notably) who found it slightly strange that I would ask these things, but never to the point where it was a turn-off.

On that I did had a woman ask me if I was gay when after flirting with her friend I decided to not go further because we were both drunk. I know that this one is weird for a lot of people.

broooooooo

that happened to me too :lol:

:lol: This has actually happened to me too!

I too like sex with women. Which I've done multiple times! You wouldn't know them though, they live in a different city.

I too like sex with women. Which I've done multiple times! You wouldn't know them though, they live in a different city.

You won't believe me but the girl that asked me that question was from a different city, she visited her friend for the week. So you are right, you wouldn't know her.:angel:

They were false?

Yes?

«Several weeks into the trial, the judge ordered the jury to find both Mendy and Matturie not guilty of raping a 19-year-old woman, after a video emerged showing her having “enthusiastic and obviously consensual sex” with Matturie.»

Obviously in the end he was found «not guilty», but if you read why he was found not guilty it’s quite damning.

Yes?

«Several weeks into the trial, the judge ordered the jury to find both Mendy and Matturie not guilty of raping a 19-year-old woman, after a video emerged showing her having “enthusiastic and obviously consensual sex” with Matturie.»

Obviously in the end he was found «not guilty», but if you read why he was found not guilty it’s quite damning.
Source?

Generalisation of all middle eastern leaders is a bit wild. But even then the mental gymnastics on display here is silly.

A few brown envelopes to whom exactly? The women who was either raped by somebody else or that he actually slept with consensually? And they managed to figure it out between Thursday and Saturday and get it all done. Come on mate

Oh yeah sorry my bad, I really shouldn't generalise middle eastern dictators. Because as we know they're generally a great bunch of lads.

I'll go back to my original comment that you've blown out of proportion, I wouldn't put anything past people that rule Qatar. I'm not saying they did do it just that it wouldn't shock me, you just sound a bit naive mate. As governments and their intelligence agencies get up to all sorts of wild shit all the time.

There is something very wrong with young superstars these days..They think they are above everyone and can do whatever they want..

I don't believe this. Mbappe isn't like this.

I mean, we don’t know anything about the players and how they are in person.

That being said: nothing to go on at the moment. Read this earlier:

Mbappe being a suspect at all but is being investigated on the lowest level of suspicion because thats how Sweden does investigations. Everyone in the hotel would be investigated until they can be eliminated

It wasn't until French papers came out that said Swedish papers are naming him as a suspect. But Swedish papers did not name him as a suspect. Just that he is being investigated the way everyone else at the hotel is being investigated.

Just have to wait and see. Might indeed just be him being in the same hotel and his name generating more headlines. But we won’t know until the authorities release more.

This actually happens frequently. I've worked as a corrections officer for many years and you'd be surprised to know how many are in custody for months or even years for being falsely accused. It isn't usually because the accuser regrets having sex, but it has happened because they have felt extreme shame or have been under the influence of drugs and consented to things they may not have done sober.
Ummm so they couldn’t consent…

also 4% of accusations are found to be false. The burden of proof to actually convict someone is very very high. I know people who were raped and the police couldn’t convict even with physical evidence because they couldn’t prove it wasn’t consensual. If you accuse someone it’s just he said she said.

also 4% of accusations are found to be false. The burden of proof to actually convict someone is very very high. I know people who were raped and the police couldn’t convict even with physical evidence because they couldn’t prove it wasn’t consensual. If you accuse someone it’s just he said she said.

Depends how influenced one is, but i suppose that vary a lot from country to country and what their laws for consent is.

In Norway there’s quite a few stories about the police simply recommending to not press charges, as the chances are high that no charges will be brought forward because it’s a case of he said she said and there’s no physical evidence or anything else to support the claims. Which is brutal as feck. But then again, you can’t/shouldn’t bring forward charges that are simply based on believing someone when there’s two people telling two different stories.

There was a portrait story in a Norwegian newspaper little over a year ago, which is a fairly fecked up case of a woman claiming she was raped because she was afraid her boyfriend would find out she had sex with someone else and that he’d be violent.

https://www.nrk.no/dokumentar/xl/_e...en-voldtekt-han-ikke-hadde-begatt_-1.16641452 (for those that want to do google translate)

There was another one from 2022, where a woman called a friend and told her she’d been drugged and raped, also a case of being afraid her boyfriend would find out she cheated on him. Funnily enough it didn’t get very far, because the guy recorded it (audio) and you she even thanked him for the sex afterwards.

We’re talking random people as well, not someone they’d have a grudge on for something else. Fairly fecked up, and a decent reason for why he said she said cases are extremely difficult.

What? I've been under the influence of drugs many, many times in my younger days and I've given - and been given - consent plenty of times. You think people on drugs aren't able to consent to sex, or what are you saying here?

I have no idea what your source is, but that could be completely different from country to country. I wasn't even saying anything about it not being true, I just said it happens that people falsely accuse others for various reasons.

If both people are equally drunk or on drugs in this scenario what is the outcome then. Who would be the victim and who the perp?