Mbappe accused of rape at nightclub

Framing it as 'orchestrated by psg' provokes tin-foil hat conspiratorial warnings which infer guilt.

Is Pauleta planting evidence? Leonardo tapping his phone? Sounds ludicrous, innit?

Now, think of it through the prism of psg's owners, instead...

It was

Rebekah Vardy

The insinuation that PSG are involved is very strange. The police were apparently at the hotel investigating first on Saturday and again on Monday according to news reports. Was it even widely known he'd been in Sweden by Saturday, and if so they found someone in that short time who they convinced to make false allegations against him, presumably with the enticement of money if it was their doing and what he says is correct?

As for the whole entourage thing, wasn't he over there with his mum?

Last edited:
I think the best thing Madrid can do in this situation is to either sell him or terminate his contract, and then buy Haaland to replace him.

Let due process do it's thing... Not good for the image of football though generally even if it comes to nothing.

Framing it as 'orchestrated by psg' provokes tin-foil hat conspiratorial warnings which infer guilt.

Is Pauleta planting evidence? Leonardo tapping his phone? Sounds ludicrous, innit?

Now, think of it through the prism of psg's owners, instead...
Ok... I mean that's obviously was it meant by it.
It was

Rebekah Vardy
:lol:
The insinuation that PSG are involved is very strange. The police were apparently at the hotel investigating first on Saturday and again on Monday according to news reports. Was it even widely known he'd been in Sweden by Saturday, and if so they found someone in that short time who they convinced to make false allegations against him, presumably with the enticement of money if it was their doing and what he says is correct?

As for the whole entourage thing, wasn't he over there with his mum?
Considering the type of "clubbing" he was seemingly doing, I doubt it.

To stage a rape and then implicate him? Some of you need to give your head a wobble.

I haven't read much about it, but:

Don't really have to stage a rape to make accusations, Neymark anyone?

It should however be mentioned that the laws in Sweden are very strict, so if there's proof that he's had sex with someone then he can easily struggle big time to convince anyone there was consent if they say there wasn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems stories like this are becoming the norm. Multi millionaire ‘celebrities’ getting done for rapes and sexual assaults it’s non stop.

To stage a rape and then implicate him? Some of you need to give your head a wobble.

Yes because the rulers of middle Eastern dictatorships never take things personally and never engage in nefarious retribution. And you do realize they don't actually have to "stage a rape" whatever that means a few brown envelopes to start a smear campaign would be damaging in itself.

Give your own head a wobble pettle.

Considering the type of "clubbing" he was seemingly doing, I doubt it.

I thought the lady on this pic was his mother?

Looks somewhat like her anyway, it's the glasses more than anything and not the typical kind of person you'd expect a footballer to hanging round with on a night out.

Edit: Daily Mail has better pics, but I know many don't like giving them clicks. Definitely in Stockholm, outside the Chez Jolie restaurant where they supposedly visited ahead of any nightclub visit.

Last edited:
If his immediate defense is that it's all a big conspiracy cooked up by his previous club, it doesn't look good for him. At all.

I thought the lady on this pic was his mother?

Looks somewhat like her anyway, it's the glasses more than anything and not the typical kind of person you'd expect a footballer to hanging round with on a night out.
I can't open that picture, it's blocked by my work computer, but he was in a private club, in the private "ping pong" room, with "mainly women". I really, really hope that his mom wasn't one of them.

She might have been on the trip however, this I don't know. Would be strange, but who knows.

She might have been on the trip however, this I don't know. Would be strange, but who knows.
Why would it be strange? I get a lot of questions about all that happened, but travelling with his mom and going to a night club without her after they had dinner wouldn't look strange in my opinion.

So pulled out of French duty to “get in his best shape” only to clear off to Sweden to party. What a pro.

What is with young footballers these days? They have the world at their feet. Sit in with a nice hot chocolate and a good book.

Why would it be strange? I get a lot of questions about all that happened, but travelling with his mom and going to a night club without her after they had dinner wouldn't look strange in my opinion.
He went to Stockholm with the intention of partying 2 nights straight in a nightclub, in what sounds very much like a sex party. I mean, it's possible, but it's not necessarily the kind of trip I'd take my parents on.

So pulled out of French duty to “get in his best shape” only to clear off to Sweden to party. What a pro.

What is with young footballers these days? They have the world at their feet. Sit in with a nice hot chocolate and a good book.
It's nothing new. The level of coverage and social media has distorted that perception, but young people in their 20s with loads of money wanting to enjoy life is not new (this is completely disconnected to the rape allegations, just to be clear).

He went to Stockholm with the intention of partying 2 nights straight in a nightclub, in what sounds very much like a sex party. I mean, it's possible, but it's not necessarily the kind of trip I'd take my parents on.

Same, which is why I brought it up.

Anyway, just for you, Mabppe with his parents and his group of people in Stockholm if your work computer will let you see them.

f7d6BaJ.png

NKiMxtr.jpeg

Can't say I'd be taking my mum on a wild one with the boys, not that I have such trips.

Same, which is why I brought it up.

Anyway, just for you, Mabppe with his parents and his group of people in Stockholm if your work computer will let you see them.

f7d6BaJ.png

NKiMxtr.jpeg

Can't say I'd be taking my mum on a wild one with the boys, not that I have such trips.
A mate's dad was on his stag do, but went back to the hotel about 11pm, so maybe she did the same so as not to cramp his style all night.

If his immediate defense is that it's all a big conspiracy cooked up by his previous club, it doesn't look good for him. At all.

If that's his legal defence, agreed. But the court of public opinion also matters.

And if the Voldemort case taught us anything, it's that some fans will happily make irrational, repugnant and shameless arguments to defend someone they think is good at football, particularly if that footballer plays for the team they support.

I don't even have to look at the various social media outlets to know there will be already be a large cohort of Mbappe and Madrid fans furiously latching on to the PSG conspiracy theory while defending him online. Which serves a purpose in itself, particularly given the statistical likelihood of him actually being found guilty of rape, whether he is actually guilty or not.

Is there any kind of basis for him saying this is PSG trying to stitch him up?

I don't think they'd have the IQ to even contemplate that, never mind actually do it.

They have him as a reasonable suspect which is the lower level of suspicion in Sweden. It's not fake news that there is an investigation of a suspected rape at the place he was staying, but the police have not really commentated anything so far and Mbappe would obviously know if he is innocent so I think that is what he means with fake news.
Well he isn’t going to say “fair cop guv you’ve got me” is he.

I'd take it with a massive pinch of salt and that's as someone who thinks Mbappe is one of the most manufactured, overhyped players in the history of the game. Just accusing someone alone can destroy their public image, there needs to be time to establish evidence.

I mean Mbappe is openly suing them for like.. 100mil or whatever it was. That's not nothing
You’re insane.

So they worked out he would be in Sweden then figured out he would sleep with a particular women then they got her to cry rape all in of space of a few days?

Or they figured out a women got raped then got the press to say Mbappe is a person of interest again all in the space of a few days?

There isn’t really a scenario that is plausable for their invovlement for 1. Not to mention that getting caught for such a thing would cost them a lot more than 100m

You’re insane.

So they worked out he would be in Sweden then figured out he would sleep with a particular women then they got her to cry rape all in of space of a few days?

Or they figured out a women got raped then got the press to say Mbappe is a person of interest again all in the space of a few days.

There isn’t really a scenario that is plausable for their invovlement for 1. Not to mention thar getting caught for such a thing would cost them a lot more than 100m

That's some batshit scenarios to come up with.

The plausible one would be that they knew he'd feck off to Sweden, and unless he booked it last minute it's not exactly unlikely they would've known. Then they'd happily pay off a woman to approach him in hope of sleeping with him so that claims can be made.

It's still a stretch, by any imagination.