Height: 185cm
Position: Forward - Left Winger
Foot: Right
Player Agent: Relatives
Squad Number: #10
Contract until: Jun 30, 2028
Date of Last Contract Extension: Jul 18, 2023
Outfitter: Nike​

Fine performance with a very good assist.
I liked the moments where we played at a quicker pace with our short passing and Rashford was a good part of that.

I still think his poor pressing and tracking back is not worth a 50/50 on whether he has a decent season or not. Hopefully Garnacho can kick on as I think he suits the style better with his more aggressive style.

He looks sharper this pre-season and happier. My worry with him aside from mentality is that he seems so frail. Every time he goes down after a challenge he's wincing as if he's seriously injured.

I didn't see the match but he looked dangerous in the few highlights I saw. I think it should be between him and Garnacho on the left (Amad has to start on the right.) When he's on it, I think Rashford offers more than Garnacho (at this time - Garnacho has a lot of time to get better.)

I still think his poor pressing and tracking back is not worth a 50/50 on whether he has a decent season or not. Hopefully Garnacho can kick on as I think he suits the style better with his more aggressive style.

I mean to be honest when Rashford has one of his good seasons it is usually around 40 goal contributions from out wide. I find him quite annoying to watch but considering where we are as a squad and the number of goals in our team it is definitely worth that 50/50 if signs are promising.

I'll never trust this man again. Everybody knows he has a few good games a season in him. I will say this pre season he has stopped trying to Fifa it around four players with his head down, never even thinking about a pass, and this needs to continue all season. He can't revert to selfish one man Wembley stuff. As a winger you should back yourself, but it wasn't on about 50 times last season and he tried it anyway. I've seen too much of him wandering around the pitch looking like he just can't be arsed to be playing for his boyhood club to ever back him again. Not even rumblings that anyone is remotely interested in him and I saw this day coming as soon as he got the big new contract.

Last edited:
I'll never trust this man again. Everybody knows he has a good few games a season in him. I will say this pre season he has stopped trying to Fifa it around four players with his head down, never even thinking about a pass, and this needs to continue all season. He can't revert to selfish one man Wembley stuff. I've seen too much of him wandering around the pitch looking like he just can't be arsed to be playing for his boyhood club to ever back him again. Not even rumblings that anyone is remotely interested in him and I saw this day coming as soon as he got the big new contract.
+100

The only excuse for him still being at United is that nobody wants to sign him on his insane wages. Thinking that he will go on to be a prime Ronaldo for the next 3 years is just delusional

Don't think so. It just looked like a knock on reply. (clear penalty btw) but nothing serious. I think he would have come off soon anyway and just decieded that it was enough for him on the day.
He's always been a bit of a pussy after every challenge/knock he gets, he stays on the floor and seems to be in serious hurt.

But I like what I'm seeing from him this Pre-Season so far. Looks definitely sharp, happier and more motivated. Let's pray he keeps this mood up for the season and can gain a bit of momentum with a few goals at the beginning of the season.
Rashford is at his best when he's confident and therefore plays on instinct.
If he can start well than I think we could be in for a very good season from him.

He definitely needs to fight for his place though with Garnacho and Amad als competition. These three should be rotated between the two wing positions.

Lively start. A couple of passes to Collyer just a bit behind but I like what I’ve seen so far.

Bizarre "Rashford needs to be dropped" posts on the match day threads already.

Think he's looking much better than last season

He refuses to get the fullback involved and always tries to slow down the play. Apart from 1 great cross field pass, hasn’t done much of note.

He's had a good pre season. Will be absolutely vital to us this season, and like pretty much all of the last 5 seasons, we only do well as a team if he's on it.

Looked sharp.

We might actually be okay at winger with 3 decent options for the 2 spots (Rashford, Garnacho, Amad). Come to think of it, after #10, where Bruno is always very productive and Mount looks a pretty decent player, this might be the only position group that doesn't make me slightly nauseous!

Thought he was crap tbh. Repeatedly took the wrong option, and execution was poor. His dribbling looked nice though.

He's looked good, just have to see if this is repeatable across the season.

Looks fitter but still running into dead ends and ignored some great overlaps from Amass.

He does look sharper n attack but it is difficult to judge based on a few preseason games.

His off the ball drive, aggression and intensity are still the same, I also don’t like how he reacted when his team mates lost possession of the ball, instead of helping to win the ball back, show leadership and encouragement when he is one of the few senior members of the team, he just gave up chasing and clearly shown frustrations at the kids.

Has ETH said anything about why he was taken off at half time? I believe he said Evans was not feeling too well but can’t find anything about Rashford.

Should be nowhere close to starting, Amad and Garnacho are miles above him

Unfortunately it looks like we have ‘23 edition and not ‘22

Having a strong feeling that this season we will have the 23-24 version of him but not the 22-23 (post-world cup) one.

It wouldn't be unfair to say that Rashford's misses cost us the game today. Just hope I don't say that week in week out this season. However, based on last season...

Huge waste of a place in the first team, as I imagine EtH will try to persist with him this season unfortunately. He's finished in every way.

Horror performance. Hard to believe he had the benefit of a full pre season.

If we're unable to move him on he should be second choice left winger behind Garnacho.

Strange the hold he seems to have over every manager that comes in, he scores the odd goal but his average performance is poor. Amad and Garnacho on the wings all day , every fan knows this yet somehow come next weekend Rashford will be shoehorned into the team once again.

His spot is seriously at risk this season, Garnacho is a much bigger threat than him.