Manchester Arena Bombing 22.05.17

What's the transport situation at the moment? Are the trains all shut down?

Well there's going to be an abundance of CCTV at a venue like this, so if someone has walked in and left a bag the counter-terrorist officers will in all likelihood know by now.

Does the train run under the stadium?
The station is basically attached to one side, it's under the same roof but not under the stadium itself.

The only thing I'm aware of being under the actual stadium is a karting track.

Can't believe this. BBC now saying fatalities are estimated in double figures. :(

I'm assuming it's the same video Olly posted earlier, if so then yea it looked to be from the station.
Gotcha. I'll have to look through the previous posts to see if it's what I saw.
The roofing for the foyer and more so the train station is a sorta bubble looking thing, thats see through. Its why you'd see the blast on that dash cam video.
Yes, that must be what I was looking at.

I'm fearing the worst here. From what I understand, the explosion took place near the foyer area just after the concert ended.. Just seems too coincidental for it to be an accident. :(
Yup, it's the timing (as is being reported) that makes me think this is a terrorist attack.

I know! I was just reading online that the film director Zack Snyders 20 yr old daughter has committed suicide in March and he has left the Justice League film with Joss Whedon taking over, then this drops..!

and puts everything in to perspective I hope

U worry about other bombs been placed in the vicinity. It's the way these terrorists operate

The station is basically attached to one side, it's under the same roof but not under the stadium itself.

The only thing I'm aware of being under the actual stadium is a karting track.
I thought the trains actually ran under the areana?

Oldham Council have just tweeted they've not heard anything re. gunman at the hospital so hopefully that's just bollocks.

Can we stop giving that cnut on twitter the time of day please.

Police confirm they're treating the incident as terror related.

This is awful. Parents must be worried crazy right now.

Well there's going to be an abundance of CCTV at a venue like this, so if someone has walked in and left a bag the counter-terrorist officers will in all likelihood know by now.
Manchester centre and buildings are riddled with CCTV

Honestly, a pure cnut! Not a shred of sympathy for what happened tonight.
That is one very weird bloke...has to be to make such comments.

The images of the parents waiting as all the people run past screaming is heartbreaking :(

One woman posted it on twitter, but oldham council debunked it and said they've heard nothing about it.