Manchester Arena Bombing 22.05.17

Some of the pictures people have had their jeans ripped off and had their legs bandaged, consistent with shrapnel wounds and most likely a nail bomb at this stage

You think I'm enjoying this...I didn't spread anything apart from replying to a post on redcafe regarding Oldham hospital. I didn't spread nothing pal!

What! I wasn't on about you mate more just quoting your post to show it had been debunked

All bombs are horrible, but a nail bomb is an especially nasty device designed not only to kill but to maim in the most horrific ways. I hope it's not true.
If it is terrorists, they'd aim to cause the most terror and havoc possible

At the start of this I was convinced it was just going to be a nothing incident which was being wildly exaggerated on twitter. :( Heartbreaking.

Ah, this is really a fecking nightmare, I feel so sorry for everyone who's been hurt and who have lost someone. It feels awful being away from home, I'm flying back tomorrow.

Yeah, sounds like it may have been a suicide bomber (just my opinion based on what is being talked about).

It must have been a very large explosion, with 19 dead and 50 injured.

19 people confirmed dead.

I mean fecking hell.

Might sound daft but it happening in my home City makes it feel all the more heartbreaking.

Taking your kids to see a concert and the joy it would bring them, and someone does this. It's unthinkable.

19 people confirmed dead.

I mean fecking hell.

Might sound daft but it happening in my home City makes it feel all the more heartbreaking.

No it's not. There was a discussion on redcafe a while back how it's always affects a person more when it's closer to home. It's normal to feel like that.

No it's not. There was a discussion on redcafe a while back how it's always affects a person more when it's closer to home. It's normal to feel like that.

It absolutely is. No one should feel guilty because of that.

really disturbing.

Harrowing. All those young girls screaming for their lives. They will probably scarred for life now, living with anxiety, PTSD.