Manchester Arena Bombing 22.05.17

Has there been any word from Ariana Grande or her team? I presume they were far away from the explosion and have long gone from the area?

One of her crew tweeted that they're fine.

Has there been any word from Ariana Grande or her team? I presume they were far away from the explosion and have long gone from the area?
Her agency has released a statement saying she's fine.

CNN reported her people stating she was fine and unharmed. Even if she hadn't left the venue, she probably would have left via some vip entrance far away from where the masses were.

Worth noting that controlled explosions on secondary suspect devices are common after these sorts of incidents. It is a precaution and not a confirmation that there was a second device.

F*ck. So that was another seperatly placed bomb? :(

Well it could have been a suspicious object. It's standard procedure to carry out controlled explosions when bomb desposal have even slight doubt of what the object is.

Was it another bomb on the premises?

They haven't said yet, but it could be anything. It could be an abandoned bag or it could be something dangerous. If it's a suicide bomber, unless he had one on a timer or remote, I'd suspect he just had the one.

This makes me feel sick, Manchester is my home and to experience this so close to home is terrifying.

Was it another bomb on the premises?
Nothing confirmed but 90% of the time in a situation like this the police will avoid taking risks, it's likely not another bomb.

[ADMIN EDIT: Content removed as it discussed previous posts that have been deleted.]

RIP to the 19. As a parent I can't bring myself to try and imagine how it is to lose a child so brutally and so suddenly, and as a son, really hate to think of how my parents would never get over if it were me or one of my siblings. Lives have been taken, and lives have been ruined.

No more fighting in this thread I hope.

Mate, just follow this thread. We're even a couple of seconds ahead of the BBC. There was nothing outside Oldham hospital.

The lady who made that rumour up should be finding herself in some serious trouble, wasting police time when it's clearly needed elsewhere and causing panic to anyone in that hospital! Detestable.