2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
He had a decent game, you weapons. One silly free kick conceded a long way out but otherwise played well. His passing has improved over the last few games. He’s less conservative and trusting himself more. Onwards and upwards from here.

Eh, I thought he was distinctly average. Some nice passes and moments on the ball, a few moments of poor defending, overall meh.

Which isn't what you're hoping for from someone that everyone just assumed would be locked in to that LCB spot for the foreseeable future as a stalwart in the middle. Especially not against such average opposition.

Eh, I thought he was distinctly average. Some nice passes and moments on the ball, a few moments of poor defending, overall meh.

Which isn't what you're hoping for from someone that everyone just assumed would be locked in to that LCB spot for the foreseeable future as a stalwart in the middle. Especially not against such average opposition.
Yeah I thought he was pretty average as well today, not at his best yet. He seemed to push up too much and leave big spaces behind him cause Dalot was playing as striker at times.

He was fine apart from the stupid yellow card. I'm far more annoyed by the midfield and our 'attack' tonight.