6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
ETH playing injured players. It's like everything people critisied Ole for doing he does as well.

Christ almighty when do the injuries end?

Curious as to how you aggravate a healed metatarsal injury. Has it re-broken? Fractured?

It’s definitely prevalent. No way certain teams can play with all that tempo for 60+ games a season and no injuries. Just not buying it.
Correct. I fully believe we are incredibly naive in our approach and other teams are up to all sorts of stuff.

Ah no this is a huge blow. Sounds like he'll be out quite a while. I see they mentioned they're evaluating options for him, so I assume that means that another surgery is not off the table.

These injuries really are killing us right now.

Curious as to how you aggravate a healed metatarsal injury. Has it re-broken? Fractured?

He only had a metatarsal injury? The way people go on about him still struggling because of the injury, I thought it must have been something far worse. I've broke my metatarsal before and I never even think about it or notice it. I don't think that'll be the issue here

Slowly but surely, Jacob Harry Maguire’s plan comes together.

He only had a metatarsal injury? The way people go on about him still struggling because of the injury, I thought it must have been something far worse. I've broke my metatarsal before and I never even think about it or notice it. I don't think that'll be the issue here

It was initially suspected to be his achilles but ended up being a metatarsal.

Wow. Haha. I'm sure you're the same as an footballer at the highest level.

Can resident physicians explain. Didn’t the bone heal?

I am not an orthopedician so what do i know. But I imagine even if the fracture itself has healed, there maybe some type of inflammatory reaction around the bone or surrounding ligaments issue. Just speculation.

The new doctor is a plague doctor. He's been bringing bad luck ever since he's announced.

There really needs to be an assessment of our medical team now. A player getting injection in his foot for two games, after a major injury, then sidelined for months again. It's an absolute farce, no explaining this negligence away.

Turns out buying a CB was very high on prio list, I actually thought we could've let Maguire go and go into the season with what we have + Evans.

There really needs to be an assessment of our medical team now. A player getting injection in his foot for two games, after a major injury, then sidelined for months again. It's an absolute farce, no explaining this negligence away.
People were mocking ETH for wanting the Ajax medical team here. :rolleyes:

Wow. Haha. I'm sure you're the same as an footballer at the highest level.

What's that got to do with it? I can understand with other injuries that the stresses of playing regularly would be an issue, but for me you'd never know it ever happened. No pain, no residual issues. Maybe his was just a bit more of an awkward break in some way.

There's many footballers that have had the same injury and recovered within weeks.

It was initially suspected to be his achilles but ended up being a metatarsal.

Yeah achilles would have been a serious issue. I've done my ACL and that's a bad one, but achilles I believe is worse for football. I knew they ruled that out, but presumed it was something bad with the way people have spoke about his injury. His metatarsal must have been broken pretty worse than normal.

How was he allowed to play after the Arsenal game if he had reported an injury setback and needed rest? I wonder who's fault is this? Medical staff? ETH?

Such a shame, center back has become a priority as soon as possible(January). But I suspect we won't have the money in January to bring anyone with Glazers still around.

I also wonder if Lisandro has just become injury prone and may never return to the pre-injury level, form again...

ETH playing injured players. It's like everything people critisied Ole for doing he does as well.

Playing Lisandro against Brighton might’ve been negligent but he kind of had to play vs Bayern — unless you wanted Jonny Evans beside Lindelof.

We didn’t (don’t) have any backup for Reguilon, so I understand that one.

Misread the initial tweet and thought it said 2-3 weeks and not months. FFS I hate this season so damn much but is it all that surprising, we looked exhausted in preseason. Is it repercussion for going deep in 3 competitions last season or something more sinister at play within the club.

Arsenal are having some terrible luck with injuries what United are facing is something different.

I hope the talk of him playing on for extra games whilst feeling the injury aren't right. That's Ole/Rashford territory and reflects horrendously on the manager.

Better he takes the requisite time to get back as best as he feels than rush and have recurrence.

Probably wasn't completely healed - which to be honest, is really irresponsible from the club.
Especially considering Argentina took one look at him as asked him not to play

Misread the initial tweet and thought it said 2-3 weeks and not months. FFS I hate this season so damn much but is it all that surprising, we looked exhausted in preseason. Is it repercussion for going deep in 3 competitions last season or something more sinister at play within the club.

Arsenal are having some terrible luck with injuries what United are facing is something different.
:eek: Can you please elaborate? :smirk:

Playing Lisandro against Brighton might’ve been negligent but he kind of had to play vs Bayern — unless you wanted Jonny Evans beside Lindelof.

We didn’t (don’t) have any backup for Reguilon, so I understand that one.
He didn't though have to play against anyone though, he was injured

Status
Not open for further replies.