6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
He talks 'so much' nonsense, followed by one piece of evidence which isn't even actually proven evidence anyway. How do you know it was about Maguire.
What do you mean how do I know it was Maguire? I literally said that in my post. :lol:

During their half time team talk he points towards Maguire on the tactics board while talking to De Bruyne. If you have subscription to Amazon Prime, go watch it. Should be episode 2 I believe.

Also, this is what he said in his press conference :

"He's strong in the air, good with the ball, the build-up, he drives with the ball, he's fast, so fast. He has all the qualities. Congratulations to United for this signature."

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-admits-man-city-couldnt-afford-harry-maguire

What do you mean how do I know it was Maguire? I literally said that in my post. :lol:

During their half time team talk he points towards Maguire on the tactics board while talking to De Bruyne. If you have subscription to Amazon Prime, go watch it. Should be episode 2 I believe.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-admits-man-city-couldnt-afford-harry-maguire
I think he was trolling when he made the comment that Maguire is so fast. cant be anything else

Pep is hundred percent trolling with that, you can picture him smirking while saying ‘so fast’

Pep talks so much nonsense in the media though. I wouldn't pay much attention. For instance, he once said that Maguire was fast in one of his press conferences. The reason I bring this up is because, in their All or Nothing documentary, during the halftime team talk in their game against Leicester, he clearly say to De Bruyne, "That guy isn't fast," while pointing toward Maguire. I would have certainly posted a clip of that if I was able to find it.
Martinez is right up there though. Nobody should need Pep’s view to confirm that. He just needs to stay fit - brilliant footballer.

Martinez is right up there though. Nobody should need Pep’s view to confirm that. He just needs to stay fit - brilliant footballer.
Yea, my point was more about not taking Pep's word for anything. I don't care if he top 5 or not, I like Martinez and he's easily our best defender. And by all accounts he's having an immense tournament. Argentina haven't conceded a single goal with him on the pitch. Their whole defence has been rock solid and he has taken over Otamendi as the first choice LCB for Argentina. I just hope we have him ready for when the season starts.

Who would you want us to buy? For me we need two CBs. Our new starter against Martinez and the depth. Iceman should be gone and maguire is fine as backup honestly.. don’t see how Evans can be relied upon

so Martinez new starting cb
New signing and maguire

People continue to be dismissive of Kambwalla I believe. He should be in the rotation, he has some potential and could end up saving us, or at the very least- making us a lot of money if he’s just given some games.

I think he was trolling when he made the comment that Maguire is so fast. cant be anything else
Pep is hundred percent trolling with that, you can picture him smirking while saying ‘so fast’

100%. They probably wanted him to be a squad player for 40-50m like how they do for all their defenders but we chose to make him the most expensive defender in the world.

People continue to be dismissive of Kambwalla I believe. He should be in the rotation, he has some potential and could end up saving us, or at the very least- making us a lot of money if he’s just given some games.
Martinez - new starter
Kambwalla and who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.