Let's all laugh at England (again)

No tears mate. I just think it's sad that a lot of Irish and Scottish are like this. I suppose I'll have to excuse you all for supporting all the United players in that Spanish team though.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Odd of you to be posting on an Irish message board

letenglandwin-1.jpg

This isn't as fun as it was at the last Euros :(

Compared to Ireland and Scotland wining at a tournament is dizzy heights. I thinks that's what they were referring to.

I wonder, have people, who post stuff like that actually experienced England's win?

I think the last euros England expected to and should have won the final. This one they’ve been shit and lucked their way to a final no one expected them to win.

There's too much fair and balanced introspection going on by England fans. I feel bad now and am not going to post any more jokes about it.

I've spent the entire tournament screaming it's coming home and saying how we would dominate any side we played.

I got ever so slightly teary eyed as a man in my 30s at the final whistle.

Go for it.

When's the last time an English manager actually won something significant? It just feels like whenever an English club wins a big trophy it's with a foreign manager.

I've spent the entire tournament screaming it's coming home and saying how we would dominate any side we played.

Go for it.
Your wumming during the tournament was too obvious. Wouldn’t be fun kicking you when you’re down now

Go for it.

Nah. I might be getting over my hate for England that manifested after Beckhams treatment after the 98 World Cup.

I'm healing

When's the last time an English manager actually won something significant? It just feels like whenever an English club wins a big trophy it's with a foreign manager.

This is true.

Depends what you consider significant but it was probably Bobby Robson then Brian Clough before him.

Your wumming during the tournament was too obvious. Wouldn’t be fun kicking you when you’re down now

Can you just imagine how glorious it would have been if we had won with an unjust penalty tonight and I could come on here and rave about how great we are and how no one stood a chance?

Scottish and Irish fans are just like Citeh. England fans don't give an actual shit how they do but when England lose they're out the woodwork like their team has won the world cup. What a pathetic bunch.

Maybe if those teams put more energy into their own football than obsessing over everything England and their fans supported their teams more than England's opposition, they might just get somewhere. Absolute jokers.
Oh dry your tears, the threads just a bit of fun and in jest ffs :lol:

The banter is one of the main bits of this tournament. I spent all summer on here being bold whilst we were playing like crap. I am actually a little disappointed at the minimal amount of comeback so far.

I don't know, obviously a bit heartbroken right now so probably not my best ideas but I'm worried that we will cling to having an English manager and I'm not sure there are any that can do what needs to be done. Potter is probably the best English manager for improving a side on the ball and that doesn't fill me with confidence.

We will see
You have an awesome crop of footballers, real winners.

You just need the right manager. It'll come home, eventually.

Harry Kane played the entire tournament like he'd just been awarded PIP and was desperate to avoid being asked to go in for a reassessment

Howard Wilkinson with Leeds the year before the PL was firmed

Harry won an FA Cup and McClaren league cup

thats it I think

Weird the amount of anti England sentiment on a forum where Manchester is in England tbh

but yeah feck Southgate

To be fair the 2 foreigner rule meant we were winning feck all.

Then a Scottish manager, a Welsh wizard, a French genius and an Irish captain took us to the promised land

Can you just imagine how glorious it would have been if we had won with an unjust penalty tonight and I could come on here and rave about how great we are and how no one stood a chance?
I would have put my phone in a cupboard and gone to sleep. No tv or radio for the next fifty years

I would have put my phone in a cupboard and gone to sleep. No tv or radio for the next fifty years

Yeah, seriously looking forward to my algorithm for the new couple of days

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Odd of you to be posting on an Irish message board

I'm a United fan that happens to be English posting on the biggest United forum on the web. Not really shocking that, is it?

We mock Liverpool fans and City fans' obsession over United when some do the exact same to England here on a consistent basis. Probably even worse. I just don't understand it.

To be fair the 2 foreigner rule meant we were winning feck all.

Then a Scottish manager, a Welsh wizard, a French genius and an Irish captain took us to the promised land
But every team had to deal with the foreigner rule (think it was 3 that was allowed) not just English teams

I'm a United fan that happens to be English posting on the biggest United forum on the web. Not really shocking that, is it?

We mock Liverpool fans and City fans' obsession over United when some do the exact same to England here on a consistent basis. Probably even worse. I just don't understand it.

It's truly baffling, but if I were to guess I'd assume it's because they came into contact with English fans and media.

I made a SWOT board above that really goes into detail and explains it.

Your national team is just shit mate and no one likes them. Get over it

The problem is not the players, a more proactive manager can take this team places.

Just got to get rid of the english Ole.

I agree to a degree (that rhymed).

I think the players could have been braver in possession on a lot of occasions but for the most part yes we need a manager who will bring the best out of the technical players in the squad.

The biggest problem is who is it. There are plenty out there but very few who I think the English FA will even consider.

This may come as a surprise to you. But Manchester United is an English football team. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

(Ok, I will re-word it if you want to be that pedantic - "the forum of an English football team")
I could not care less.

Where does it ever say that you should give England respect if you support United? It is a bit weird if you ask me but harmless banter isn't something to get worked up about. Let them have their World Cup final -- if they come from the home nations or Ireland you know full well the chances of their national sides going deep in a major tournament in our lifetime are very slim to none.

At least you know how it feels to have a half-decent national side!