Let's all laugh at England (again)

I honestly wouldn't be too disappointed if I were an England fan tonight. For England to have almost shithoused their way again (and would have done so if it wasn't for sheer fatigue) in the final against by far the best side of the tournament, while at one point seconds away from elimination against fecking Slovakia, is no small feat.

Italy three years ago was the big one that got away. Southgate and England will regret the events of that night at least by hundredfold when the dust finally settles. Missing three consecutive penalties in any penalty shootout, let alone a Euro final, deserves laughter and ridicule.

Scottish and Irish fans are just like Citeh. England fans don't give an actual shit how they do but when England lose they're out the woodwork like their team has won the world cup. What a pathetic bunch.

Maybe if those teams put more energy into their own football than obsessing over everything England and their fans supported their teams more than England's opposition, they might just get somewhere. Absolute jokers.

Scottish and Irish fans are just like Citeh. England fans don't give an actual shit how they do but when England lose they're out the woodwork like their team has won the world cup. What a pathetic bunch.

Maybe if those teams put more energy into their own football than obsessing over everything England and their fans supported their teams more than England's opposition, they might just get somewhere. Absolute jokers.
*insert @Hectic gif*

A forum owned by an Irishman
This may come as a surprise to you. But Manchester United is an English football team. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

(Ok, I will re-word it if you want to be that pedantic - "the forum of an English football team")

This is what you deserve for Foden's and Palmer's haircuts. What is wrong with your country?

Anutha one!

Keep em coming!

I can taste the salt with this one :lol:

Nice self own. England have as many Euros as Ireland and Scotland. Now please don’t break the barstool on the way out.

This is what you deserve for Foden's and Palmer's haircuts. What is wrong with your country?

Watkins too.

Seriously, no group's skills has ever been more vastly overvalued by our society than footballers' hair stylists.

Hook this to my veins :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK going to stop reposting the classics, people think I'm actually posting this :lol:

Cry more. I want to taste those tears :lol:

To be fair Cucurella almost cancels them out. Someone needs to have a word with him.

The closest reference point I suppose would be David Luiz, but for me David Luiz was actually able to pull off the curls, whereas on Cucurella it looks weird

I fecking love it, keep it coming! I can tell you were punching those words in with extra force there. :)

Rattled! No harm in good-natured pisstaking. It's not like Scotland or any of the Irelands will ever reach the heights of England in our lifetime. Let them have their fun.

Let's go with a simple classic that sums up all of us

8iNmW.gif

:lol:

I’m Welsh and I think what some don’t understand is the relief of England not winning it. Although Wales is a different country we still have the same national radio, news, tv programmes etc and the thought of England winning and being plastered every where for weeks, months, years is unbearable

Thanks mate, all good. Just really hope I see England win something in my lifetime.
Banter aside and god knows I'll have a field day, I'd have been fine with England winning it.

I honestly think that you'll have a major say in the next WC, provided that you get rid of that three pieces suit fraud.

Rattled! No harm in good-natured pisstaking. It's not like Scotland or any of the Irelands will ever reach the heights of England in our lifetime. Let them have their fun.

The heights of one international title?

Banter aside and god knows I'll have a field day, I'd have been fine with England winning it.

I honestly think that you'll have a major say in the next WC, provided that you get rid of that threepices suit fraud.

The banter is one of the main bits of this tournament. I spent all summer on here being bold whilst we were playing like crap. I am actually a little disappointed at the minimal amount of comeback so far.

I don't know, obviously a bit heartbroken right now so probably not my best ideas but I'm worried that we will cling to having an English manager and I'm not sure there are any that can do what needs to be done. Potter is probably the best English manager for improving a side on the ball and that doesn't fill me with confidence.

We will see

Cry more. I want to taste those tears :lol:

No tears mate. I just think it's sad that a lot of Irish and Scottish are like this. I suppose I'll have to excuse you all for supporting all the United players in that Spanish team though.

So cute!

Weird the amount of anti England sentiment on a forum where Manchester is in England tbh

but yeah feck Southgate

Weird the amount of anti England sentiment on a forum where Manchester is in England tbh

but yeah feck Southgate

It's an international forum, and United has a worldwide fanbase.

Ultimately we've got what we deserved for being cowardly and rewarding failure with Gareth Southgate.

They were far too attached to this idea of the results he got us to without looking at the detail of the fact we had draws that could only have been sent by God. Also our rubbish performances. He still didn't bloody get over the line so why they thought that would change I don't know.

He should never have been at this tournament and with a competent manager things could have been different, but we'll never know.

There's too much fair and balanced introspection going on by England fans. I feel bad now and am not going to post any more jokes about it.