Let's all laugh at England (again)

Here in the Algarve we are desperate for water so the British tears of all the tourists are welcome.

(hopefully they will behave)

Got hammered for no reason (thanks Southgate), thought I’d be gutted to be honest but I’m really not. Think it’s because on some level I know that England had no business in the final.

Feel bad Mainoo had a quiet game. :(

I know all about the bitter rivalry you lot have with England but come on, have you no compassion? I feel a bit sorry for any losing finalists, however otherwise you might dislike them. For the love of God, can you not find a shred of decent human sympathy?

Because I am a racist.
You don’t have to support England if you support an English club. It is weird to overtly hate the English people and do so though. Especially when the club has a rich history of producing home grown talent.

The forum is a strange place though. We have a German Dortmund fan logging on to a United forum for the first time in weeks to revive their trolling on the final whistle then trying to justify it because of WW2, Brexit and English football hooliganism.

I suspect many don’t have much of a life.

Got hammered for no reason (thanks Southgate), thought I’d be gutted to be honest but I’m really not. Think it’s because on some level I know that England had no business in the final.

Fair and level response there amongst the pisstaking. You don't deserve to be laughed at.

:lol:

Grow up u troll easy to sit behind a keyboard and make clever remarks on a forum where there are clearly are a lot of upset emtional England fans.

That’s what makes this thread worthwhile, when they come charging in here :lol:

I’m patiently waiting for the first “How can you be a United fan if you don’t like England” post

I know all about the bitter rivalry you lot have with England but come on, have you no compassion? I feel a bit sorry for any losing finalists, however otherwise you might dislike them. For the love of God, can you not find a shred of decent human sympathy?

To give you an analogy, I feel about England they same way I feel about Liverpool, except that I like Mainoo.

Lads must be absolutely sick they stopped the orgy for 2 hours for that!

This thread should reach 10 pages in GS stays on to the WC. It will be deserved laughter, as well!

You lot must of been absolutely shitting it when Palmer scored, unfortunately we went back in our shell after that, anyway back to club football in a few weeks time where we can all be friends again.

You don’t have to support England if you support an English club. It is weird to overtly hate the English people and do so though. Especially when the club has a rich history of producing home grown talent.

The forum is a strange place though. We have a German Dortmund fan logging on to a United forum for the first time in weeks to revive their trolling on the final whistle then trying to justify it because of WW2, Brexit and English football hooliganism.

I don't hate the English people at all. I mean I am an English person. I just like to play both sides so I never lose.

That’s what makes this thread worthwhile, when they come charging in here :lol:

I’m patiently waiting for the first “How can you be a United fan if you don’t like England” post
Yep, that's usually what gets rolled out. The answer is always the same: it's extremely easy.

You lost must of been absolutely shitting it when Palmer scored, unfortunately we went back in our shell after that, anyway back to club football in a few weeks time where we can all be friends again.

Congrats on your temporarily bringing the game level. That showed them.

I don't hate the English people at all. I mean I am an English person. I just like to play both sides so I never lose.
Typical response from an England hating English person.

75% of this tournament was: get it to Pickford and play it long. The sycophants in the media will pretend to not see that as he narrative that he's dragged a terrible England team to the final, takes hold

75% of this tournament was: get it to Pickford and play it long. The sycophants in the will pretend to not see that as he narrative that he's dragged a terrible England team to the final, takes hold

Yeah but here's the other narrative that will really stick around: :lol:

:lol: