Let's all laugh at England (again)

GET IT RIGHT EFFING UP YE, Charles, William, Farage, Johnson, Shearer, Thatcher, Tommy Robinson, Oswald Moseley, Eric Clapton, Lizzie (in a box), Churchill, Gary Barlow, James Cordon, Peaky Blinders, BBC1 & 2, The Sun, Kane, Bellingham, John Major, The Wombles, Wellington, Cromwell, Hindley, Harry Styles, Richard Branson, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Last Night of The Proms, EDL, Joey Barton, Trevelyan, Bradley Wiggins, Jimmy Saville, Sid James, The Inbetweeners, Bertie Bassetts, Alf Garnett, Phillip Schofield, Frank Skinner, Morecambe & Wise, Southgate, BBC Three, Richard Keys, Gazza, Colin Firth, Roger Moore, Tilda Swinton, Thatcher's rotting Corpse, Nicholas Witchell, Stonehenge, King Arthur, Bacon Butties, Michael McIntyre, Michael Owen, Henry VIII, Jack Whitehall, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tim Henman, Church of England, Elizabeth I, Longshanks, Mr Bean, Paul Weller, Peter Sutcliffe, Jane Austen, Sainsbury's, Cash in the Attic, White Cliffs of Dover, The Poppy, Mr Blobby, Lineker, Come Dine With Me, David Seaman, Soup takers Rice and Grealish, Matt Le Tissier, John Terry, David Cameron, Big Ben, The House of Commons, Michael Gove, Jamie Vardy, Simon Cowell, and loads loads more.

Get it right up the rest of you, as well.

xxx

Spanish route to the final:

Croatia
Italy
Albania
Georgia
Germany
France

English route to the final:

Serbia
Denmark
Slovenia
Slovakia
Switzerland
Netherlands

They had one is the easiest route to the final that any team has ever had and still bottled it, and were mere seconds away from going out, and a needed a didgy pen vs Netherlands to aid them.

GET IT RIGHT EFFING UP YE, Charles, William, Farage, Johnson, Shearer, Thatcher, Tommy Robinson, Oswald Moseley, Eric Clapton, Lizzie (in a box), Churchill, Gary Barlow, James Cordon, Peaky Blinders, BBC1 & 2, The Sun, Kane, Bellingham, John Major, The Wombles, Wellington, Cromwell, Hindley, Harry Styles, Richard Branson, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Last Night of The Proms, EDL, Joey Barton, Trevelyan, Bradley Wiggins, Jimmy Saville, Sid James, The Inbetweeners, Bertie Bassetts, Alf Garnett, Phillip Schofield, Frank Skinner, Morecambe & Wise, Southgate, BBC Three, Richard Keys, Gazza, Colin Firth, Roger Moore, Tilda Swinton, Thatcher's rotting Corpse, Nicholas Witchell, Stonehenge, King Arthur, Bacon Butties, Michael McIntyre, Michael Owen, Henry VIII, Jack Whitehall, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tim Henman, Church of England, Elizabeth I, Longshanks, Mr Bean, Paul Weller, Peter Sutcliffe, Jane Austen, Sainsbury's, Cash in the Attic, White Cliffs of Dover, The Poppy, Mr Blobby, Lineker, Come Dine With Me, David Seaman, Soup takers Rice and Grealish, Matt Le Tissier, John Terry, David Cameron, Big Ben, The House of Commons, Michael Gove, Jamie Vardy, Simon Cowell, and loads loads more.

xxx
:lol:

if you wrote all that, it’s impressive

xxx
:lol:

Scottish and Irish fans are just like Citeh. England fans don't give an actual shit how they do but when England lose they're out the woodwork like their team has won the world cup. What a pathetic bunch.

Maybe if those teams put more energy into their own football than obsessing over everything England and their fans supported their teams more than England's opposition, they might just get somewhere. Absolute jokers.
Yes. Yes. Yes. More of this please. Pure sex.

xxx
:lol: :lol:

No tears mate. I just think it's sad that a lot of Irish and Scottish are like this. I suppose I'll have to excuse you all for supporting all the United players in that Spanish team though.
Even fans of countries who have witnessed international success are laughing at England too. The whole world is united in the joy!

xxx

don't forget Jason Cundy

xxx

Hindley :lol:

Scottish and Irish fans are just like Citeh. England fans don't give an actual shit how they do but when England lose they're out the woodwork like their team has won the world cup. What a pathetic bunch.

Maybe if those teams put more energy into their own football than obsessing over everything England and their fans supported their teams more than England's opposition, they might just get somewhere. Absolute jokers.
Sancho looking for scapegoats instead of looking closer to home again

No tears mate. I just think it's sad that a lot of Irish and Scottish are like this. I suppose I'll have to excuse you all for supporting all the United players in that Spanish team though.
Just a lot of salt.

This is true.

Depends what you consider significant but it was probably Bobby Robson then Brian Clough before him.

Howard Wilkinson being the last English manager to win the league way back in 1991 is kind of sad.

I wonder, have people, who post stuff like that actually experienced England's win?
On this forum? I'd say less than 0.1% and that's me being generous.

England are the international Spurs on steroids and they never ever fail to disappoint. Every single glimmer of delusion hope is mercilessly crushed by one of the in form teams of the day.

You just couldn't make it up and it's a delight to see all the hype being utterly curb stomped as soon as things get a bit serious.

Last edited:

xxx
:lol: :lol: :lol:

xxx
Don't forget Tim Henm...never mind, there he is.

You don’t have to support England if you support an English club. It is weird to overtly hate the English people and do so though. Especially when the club has a rich history of producing home grown talent.

The forum is a strange place though. We have a German Dortmund fan logging on to a United forum for the first time in weeks to revive their trolling on the final whistle then trying to justify it because of WW2, Brexit and English football hooliganism.

I suspect many don’t have much of a life.
Hopefully they like their own country more than they dislike England...it would be a pretty sad existence if they didn't.

Spanish route to the final:

Croatia
Italy
Albania
Georgia
Germany
France

English route to the final:

Serbia
Denmark
Slovenia
Slovakia
Switzerland
Netherlands

They had one is the easiest route to the final that any team has ever had and still bottled it, and were mere seconds away from going out, and a needed a didgy pen vs Netherlands to aid them.
UEFA have tried to gift England the Euros in the last 2 tournaments. Luckily Southgate is in charge and not had the capacity to accept.

Typically overrated players, a bad manager, overly high expectations from just a goodish team...
Didn't deserve to be in the finals to be honest.

But not for their football clubs.
Bud, you know how much flack I see the USA catch when yall love just about everything we export? Welcome to the club.

Besides that, club football =/= national team football. You think Roy Keane pulls for England cause he played at Blackburn and Manchester United? James McLean cause he played at Sunderland, West Brom, & Stoke?

Bud, you know how much flack I see the USA catch when yall love just about everything we export? Welcome to the club.

Besides that, club football =/= national team football. You think Roy Keane pulls for England cause he played at Blackburn and Manchester United? James McLean cause he played at Sunderland, West Brom, & Stoke?
Keane played for Blackburn??
I think you mean Forest or possibly Celtic.
That's alright I am sure there are as many people around the world that dislike the yanks as much as the Brits but who gives a feck eh?

Keane played for Blackburn??
I think you mean Forest or possibly Celtic.
That's alright I am sure there are as many people around the world that dislike the yanks as much as the Brits but who gives a feck eh?
I indeed meant Nottingham - had the almost transfer to Blackburn on my mind.

So you’re not getting another holiday?

I wouldn’t be bothered had England won, there’s no player there I especially dislike, and there are the Utd lads.

Found myself rooting for the Spanish regardless, because Southgate is a football terrorist, that kind of mentality and football shouldn’t be rewarded, thankfully it wasn’t.

Well, it’s coming home 2026.

You don’t have to support England if you support an English club. It is weird to overtly hate the English people and do so though. Especially when the club has a rich history of producing home grown talent.

The forum is a strange place though. We have a German Dortmund fan logging on to a United forum for the first time in weeks to revive their trolling on the final whistle then trying to justify it because of WW2, Brexit and English football hooliganism.

I suspect many don’t have much of a life.

It's weird, but I guess English media bring people to hate England more than they should. I mean, pushing someone like Bellingham for Ballon d'Or is enough to trigger some people, it's like they don't even watch games but just spout shite after the games that make their headlines.

In general, fans can be cnut like many other fans, but their media is avsolutely ridiculous.

I love the fact that when Scotland whimpered out we took some jibes and sarky comments from England fans. Yeah, yeah, yeah okay, we were utter balls. Just had to accept the banter.

As soon as the shoe is on the other foot? We’re ‘sad’ and ‘pathetic’. Often find most England fans are sound, but a decent amount of them can’t take what they give.

Arrrrrrrribbbaa