Leny Yoro | 8pm announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't even seen any videos of racist chants from him. He's obviously not a winner.
i’m hoping it’s because he’s more of a wife beater. we’ve got squad quotas to fill.

Think he is just a bit casual at times which obviously to be expected of a young player.

This was probably the biggest criticism you could’ve levelled at Rio - not just as a youngster but throughout his career.

What both Rio and Yoro had/have, is the pace to recover from the odd switch off. In fact, the confidence in that pace is probably the biggest contributor to that casualness in the first place.

It also leads itself to a calmness which is no poor trait in a centre back. After years of watching Maguire / Smalling / Jones / Lindelof / Rojo and more panicking at the back, I’m really looking forward to watching a more languid, graceful defender in his pomp again.

I am just a fan and am entitled to an opinion like anyone else.

Of course you are.

It just when you say you’re “surprised that the biggest clubs in the world are after him”, it suggests you value your opinions higher than theirs.

Of course you are.

It just when you say you’re “surprised that the biggest clubs in the world are after him”, it suggests you value your opinions higher than theirs.
I am surprised at what I saw in the YouTube videos. I have never seen him in a game. Like I said I am interested to see how good he is.

Pretty disappointing work by INEOS.

How are the summer transfer muppets meant to survive if they do deals for top targets quickly and efficiently?

More drama please!

The thread titles goes with Romano’s fee and ignores what Ornstein has reported even though it was Ornstein that broke the story and Romano is always called a tap in merchant and a fraud? I wonder why.

The reporting is a bit inconsistent but +1 that we should probably revise as more people chime in or just defer to Orny's numbers (62M EUR + 8M EUR in add-ons).

the prophecy foretold of such a player. the oracles say it is a century too soon.

It was realized when he heard the word oracle and understood it to mean someone from a foreign nation and screamed at them to go back home.

Great signing, but we absolutely need another CB. What are we going to do when he's called to the AFCON.

Bite

Did you read the article? It's the opinion of the writer.
Well yeah, it's just that you were saying that all the noise about Everton being angry was coming from United media, so it was funny to then see an article that was nothing but an Everton reporter frothing at the mouth.

Well yeah, it's just that you were saying that all the noise about Everton being angry was coming from United media, so it was funny to then see an article that was nothing but an Everton reporter frothing at the mouth.

It was at the time and in the Luckhurst report he spoke about figures at the club. The Echo isn't the club and neither is the reporter. He's just another bloke with an opinion. So it's not really a gotcha.

The Echo is viewed by Everton fans in the same way as MEN by United fans.

No saga? This thread is 7 months old and will hit 100 pages before he's announced. It had hope, despair and then hope again followed by joy!

What's the "saga" threshold?
At least 30,000 posts and multiple breakdowns from people on here.

Is he able to slot right in and be a starter?

I've never seen him play, is he a beast, a Beast, OR A BEAST!?

I'm genuinely shocked this has happened, smart signing in younger potential. Club need credit how fast they acted on this one.

Real won't even pay €50m to Lille, what makes you think they could afford him when he is at United?

That's right, if we didn't bother now we surely won't be trying to buy him from Manchester United, unless he's in his final season and/or he has a special clause that let us buy him from a somewhat reasonable price. Then this is all assuming he's progressed according to expectations and becomes one of the best defenders.

So it's not something impossible but I wouldn't be worrying about this happening anytime soon.

They're upset because their generational talent's agent is banging on the boardroom door asking for a pay rise worthy of a £70,000,000 'generational talent'.

Paying their £70m star £35k a week. A smart move from him now would be to demand £100k a week with a £50m release clause. Hard to see how Everton can justify not paying him £200k a week if they don’t want to include a release clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.