Leny Yoro | 8pm announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is no one worried about how gormless this kid looks?

Like, I'm not saying we should sign players based purely on their appearance. But is it right to completely ignore it?

And presumably that's the BEST picture they have of him.

Shaped in the Rio mould, gormless but fantastic at the back.

5 years with us to turn him into the finished article... before his inevitable move to Madrid and the peak years of his career.

5 years with us to turn him into the finished article... before his inevitable move to Madrid and the peak years of his career.

Unless United get to their former glory and he likes United enough to stay.

We have 5 years to convince him that Man Utd is the place to be.

I'm assuming he's the Bellingham equivalent of centre back and we are his Dortmund.
When have we ever been a Dortmund. One footballer in the history of the club has left against our will. I accept this is a different United to back then, but if we aren’t that same United by the time he is 24, then the Ineos project hasn’t worked.

I will also accept that I thought that through for about 10 seconds and there might be more than one.

Get in, you goofy looking fecker!!

Ashworth already made up his compensation payment.

Imagine if we didn't swoop in with a 1-2 punch (transfer fee/wages + sweet talk) and Real said we actually don't want him anymore, we are going for an experienced defender... or Lille said no chance we are getting lowballed by Real, highest bidder takes him. Every big club is coming for him and the fee will be even higher, so no crying about the money, please!

That being said, his journey with us is only beginning so I can only wish him good luck....

When have we ever been a Dortmund. One footballer in the history of the club has left against our will. I accept this is a different United to back then, but if we aren’t that same United by the time he is 24, then the Ineos project hasn’t worked.

I will also accept that I thought that through for about 10 seconds and there might be more than one.

Well said. As long as we are smart about his contract renewals it won't be an issue.

Yoro toured all our facilities. Where the feck are the photos? No photos in a black SUV, no flight tracker? What is wrong with us muppets? Do we need a director of muppetry and a muppetry director too?

Status
Not open for further replies.