Leny Yoro | 8pm announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh!tstirrer immediately at it :lol: :lol:

It's not more though is it? We've apparently offered 50+12 for Yoro but that's in €.

That works out at about £52m, including the add ons.

Everton supposedly turned down a deal that could have totalled £55m.

So somebody is talking bollocks.

Really wont be missing the god awful slow transfers windows with Woodward and Judge needing a whole summer to get in 1 target. :lol:
Looking like we might actually have a useful cnut in charge in Ratcliffe, as opposed to the useless cnut Woodward.

Wow!! Was not expecting that at all. Great news.

Love how decisive we are this transfer window.

Immediately moved and didn’t take the stupid Everton bait to get embroiled in another pointless transfer saga. They can feck off. As can Madrid.

There is also footage of him doing superbly and even matching Mbappé. The truth will be somewhere in the middle. That video in isolation looks like a hatchet job. Expectations can be fair and tempered instead of one extreme, or indeed, the other.
One of the first games I watched him was against Monaco, who had a pretty good collection of attacking talent. I think Yoro was 17 at the time and he seemed to win absolutely everything. I'm excited for this one, definitely.

Really wont be missing the god awful slow transfers windows with Woodward and Judge needing a whole summer to get in 1 target. :lol:

Don’t forget the pointless snaps of them in a random hotel or bar acting like they’re up to some serious transfer business. Getting rid of them is proving to be a masterclass.

Amazing news! It feels like varane all over again but flipped, cracking.

If we get De Ligt aswell I wonder what that means for our likely starting 11? Martinez pushing out to LB when Shaw inevitably gets injured? Maybe Martinez pushed into Casemiros DM role? You can't imagine either Yoro or De Ligt are going to want to sit on the bench.

I know squad competition is important of course, but at the same time you need a hierarchy. Perhaps Yoro is happy to rotate in for a year while he gets acclimatised which would make sense, though he looks good enough to start as is to me.

Buzzing for this move anyway. Keep it going Sir Jim.

Finally the club signing players knowledgeable fans would sign. Only taken forever.

I consider this done. So who’s next?

By the way, any resident Lille fans on here? Is he any good? The things i read about him was like reading an 18 year old Rio Ferdinand

If we get De Ligt aswell I wonder what that means for our likely starting 11? Martinez pushing out to LB when Shaw inevitably gets injured? Maybe Martinez pushed into Casemiros DM role? You can't imagine either Yoro or De Ligt are going to want to sit on the bench.

I know squad competition is important of course, but at the same time you need a hierarchy. Perhaps Yoro is happy to rotate in for a year while he gets acclimatised which would make sense, though he looks good enough to start as is to me.

Can't see Martinez being pushed out of position. He's a CB and a damn good one.

If we actually get him, what a coup - will re-set many perceptions of United as a desirable location.

Don’t believe Licha will be playing left back unless Shaw and Malacia are injured (imagine that?)

Phil Lynott, sorry Leny Yoro might be rotated with de light if we sign both, but it looks like we are cooking off on that

Could be 3 cbs, then Dalot and shaw WB, suspect it would be dependent on who we play.... if we had a manager able to adapt tactics!

Thread has a suspicious absence of @JPRouve and @kouroux ! :confused:

I don't really have much to say, it's similar to cases like Badiashile, Fofana or Saliba. He looks good, he is far better than your average 18-19 years old defender but the safest context to judge a player is the Champions League. As for his style @Adnan described him perfectly, a complete defender with above average athleticism.

We have more than 50 games per season and both Licha and De Ligt have recently had injuries. Yoro will get his minutes to keep him happy even though he might "only" become third choice.

Look at this clown. Yeah sure, Everton told you within minutes of us getting this deal done on how they are feeling about this deal and how butthurt they are.
Definitely not you using Everton as a decoy to keep taking cheap shots at United for no reason. Yeah sure, you are fooling no one you dickhead.

Holy shit. Fair fecks to INEOS. They are actually getting this done.

All of Berrada/Ashworth/Wilcox were in Norway just a day ago. Is this Vivell pushing the negotiations?

He's one of the most desirable young signings in the world. Seems ok to me.
It has been reported that the salary will increase yearly so it is a lot imo but i guess we could only have convinced him with better package.

You need a twitter and a patreon account. Easily top5 valuable insights source for Manchester United players and targets

And you remain neutral, don't comment on transfer links, have a reasonable view on game tactics and performance. Easy follow
Thanks for the kind words mate. There's no agendas with me and i'll always remain neutral when assessing all things Man Utd. I think it's important to provide a balanced view on all things United and not get sucked into the media hype on certain aspects of the club.

And as long as there's people like yourself who appreciate my posts, I'll carry on providing my views on a club that's very dear to my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.