Leny Yoro | 8pm announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to Omar Berrarda, Dan Ashworth, who else is working on this. We may be turning a corner here in being able to buy players again.

If this gets done, it's a huge statement of intent from the new ownership. God, how have we been allowed to be led by bankers and accountants for so long? BTW, is his dad fat?

Yoro, Mainoo, Garnacho.

Going to be very exciting watching this team grow together over the next few years. Hope we get some more young players this Summer too. More than happy to wait a few years for it all to click into us becoming title challengers

Large salary to get a player to join feels wrong. It just feels like he's coming with the wrong motivation to a club he doesn't want to go to.

Madrid also pay good salaries, not large but quite attractive so we would still need to offer him a big salary to lure him

This is awesome stuff, I'm assuming De Ligt is en route as well;

Maguire, Martinez, De Light, Yoro as a four is decent.

Yoro, Mainoo, Garnacho.

Going to be very exciting watching this team grow together over the next few years. Hope we get some more young players this Summer too. More than happy to wait a few years for it all to click into us becoming title challengers

The 'O' at the end is key. Olmo next?

Ashworth and Vivell already shat all over Woodward and co entire tenure with this transfer if it happens.

Large salary to get a player to join feels wrong. It just feels like he's coming with the wrong motivation to a club he doesn't want to go to.
Think Real would have offered a big salary too. Its more the fee we paid to Lille that swung this IMO and for his talent i'm okay with the fee.

No idea who this kid is but I assume he's going by the teams interested

Yoro, Mainoo, Garnacho.

Show some respect to Hojlund and Amad they have just as much potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.