Leny Yoro | 8pm announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I understand this, attracting talent with big wages when it's clear they aren't keen on coming doesn't sit right. We've been here before.
We have to establish ourselves as a force if we want our name and appeal to precede us like it used to. For now, we entice with what w£ can.

On the one hand, that seems good. On the other, loads of you are going to start masturbating to FlightRadar again, aren’t you?

Great signing for you. I put him as the standout CB talent of his age group with Branthwaite in the tier below.

Hope we're not offering him the kind of exponential salary increase we gave to Antony. Sure, the kid's got talent, but he's 18 and needs to build on that and deliver. Give him a pay rise by all means, but do not give him everything at once.

Interested to see how he does if we get it wrapped up. Sounds like a great talent, visually he looks like he needs to put on a bit of muscle mass but he has time on his side.

The sort of signing I like to see United taking a chance on anyway, will see if it gets done.

Ornstein with the set up, just need Romano to knock this in at the back post to seal the deal.

Won't believe it until he has signed, made his debut and gets his first MOTM

On the one hand, that seems good. On the other, loads of you are going to start masturbating to FlightRadar again, aren’t you?

Probably less weird than what they're normally watching.

Quite worrying that Madrid are letting him come to us.
Maybe a stupid thought but i'm wondering if they can even afford it this summer. Not only that but he was obviously a nailed on free signing for them next summer when his contract runs out.

Wouldn't put anything down until it's officially signed but that's a significant development

Status
Not open for further replies.