Leny Yoro | 8pm announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say that would be also a good business to make. Place clause of 130-140 millions which kicks in after 3-4 years and voila. If we sell him for that kind of money I wouldn’t mind this tbh. Sometimes you have to make this kind of this deals. Spain cities are also way more attractive than Manchester for some of the players and if someone is not truly a fan of Madrid or United then he will also look at salary, game minute and location as his priorities.
Ye I agree. Would make a change for us to actually make a lot of profit rather than waste money and not make any back.

I will be very surprised If Yoro came in at United and made it into the first team right away, hes 18 years old, hes stick thin, obviously still physically developing. All this nonsense about letting him leave in a few years time really makes me laugh, I wish I had that crystal ball you all seem to use, you all seem 100% convinced Madrid will be top dogs in four/five years time, Just maybe in a few years, we are the top team. After saying this, I do hope we buy him, he is a good prospect, but so is Braithwaite and he is ready for the 1st team, United will go back with a third bid for Braithwaite, clubs always make a third and final bid.

Yeah even I want us to try but I hope we know when to draw the line and move on if it's not happening, instead of wasting our time like we did couple of seasons ago.
We’re working on like 5 deals right now. Doesn’t seem like this is halting our overall plans at all.

That would be devastating for Lille, who deserve to be compensated for bringing along such a talented player..

How is the level of Madrid tapping up being so audacious not a bigger part of this story?

Yeah it's kind of weird, it's not like they're luring these guys away from clubs like PSG or Newcastle either. Lille and Rennes aren't the bad guys for expecting something to go back into their youth system for players like Cama and Yoro.

It's almost like we're just used to it now, so don't question it more?

It's almost impossible to believe ANY football club would bid for a player without contacting the players management beforehand.

There's no way he ends up anywhere other than Madrid. They'll be spurred on by the Alaba news to get this one done. Glad we could help.

I'm not really interested in what has happened with Madrid in the past. If we want Yoro then we should do what we can to sign him. If we fail then so be it, we are showing we have the ability to pursue multiple targets at once.

Yes he may want to join Madrid. I'm pretty sure Branthwaite wants to join United. Does that mean if a bid got accepted for him from Bayern Munich, then he turns it down?

I'm not getting excited by it, it sounds like it will be a very difficult one to get over the line, but I do appreciate the way we are doing our business.

I didn't understand what people in this forum have against him so much... Until I listened to that podcast.

It's pretty awful. It's mostly never ending monologues of his. I've already heard him claim in three different podcasts (about six times altogether) that United kept ETH because 'they lost their nerve' and cry three times that when United have some information to release they'll do it wthrough one of their favourite mouthpiecesw (in other words: Probably The Athletic, but definitelly not him. He gets nothing).
Yeah, he’s clearly fecked off about this and then getting banned from press gatherings for chatting shit (can’t remember the story) has made him bitter, the MEN must be pissed with him because it seems he has no contacts of any real significance at United.

What does Real Madrid do with all their money? Except on Bellingham, they have barely spent that much in new players, and they have such high revenues.

Have you seen what they've done to their stadium?

And we still have Berrada to walk in on Monday and whack his balls out on the table with the rest of them.

Be would be foolish to choose Real in honesty, he isnt going to get a game for them so will be stuck in the reserves for a year then get loaned out to a midtable La Liga club for a couple of years before being sold on.

At least at Old Trafford he will be given plenty of first team oppurtunities and will be part of the senior squad.

What does Real Madrid do with all their money? Except on Bellingham, they have barely spent that much in new players, and they have such high revenues.

How much do you think Mbappes signing fee was plus the millions in exyra costs that came with signing him?

Maybe he can be persuaded by the the little boy inside Robin Van Persie

It’s the absolutely right thing to do to place a bid. It is only a problem if we keep pursuing this the whole summer at the cost of other signings.

His club will not want to let him go for free to Madrid next season and will push him to make a decision. So Madrid either pay up now or they could end up losing him.

Guy is 18, what is to say he comes here and becomes worlds class in a few years then decides to feck off to Madrid

Either way I'm not sold on anyone who wants Real Madrid so early on in their career

Guy is 18, what is to say he comes here and becomes worlds class in a few years then decides to feck off to Madrid

Either way I'm not sold on anyone who wants Real Madrid so early on in their career

Ronaldo was the same. If we get some good years and trophies out of him and then sell him on to them for a profit then I won't care.

It's the way of the world. Even English players are choosing big clubs abroad now.

Really impressed by this effort from Ineos, very ambitious. I think we can make a very strong case for him joining us at his age - game time, salary, and a not unreasonable release clause if he wants Madrid in the future. Hopefully, if he does come, we will have turned his head away from Madrid during the time he’s here anyway. As the Lottery slogan says - You’ve got to be in it to win it. Might not be successful but at least we are giving it a damn good try. Bid being accepted puts Madrid in a difficult position imo.

How much do you think Mbappes signing fee was plus the millions in exyra costs that came with signing him?
Mbappe & Stadium
I do not see how much Mbappe could have cost for them to be skint. They essentially have a net spent of around 250m euro in the last 10 seasons. Compared to us, whom somehow seem to have money to afford new players, that is a pittance considering that during the same amount of time we have a net spent of something ridiculous 1.3B euro.

It must be the stadium.

Really impressed by this effort from Ineos, very ambitious. I think we can make a very strong case for him joining us at his age - game time, salary, and a not unreasonable release clause if he wants Madrid in the future. Hopefully, if he does come, we will have turned his head away from Madrid during the time he’s here anyway. As the Lottery slogan says - You’ve got to be in it to win it. Might not be successful but at least we are giving it a damn good try. Bid being accepted puts Madrid in a difficult position imo.
Yeah exactly. Clearly focusing on CB and all the targets are decent. No 30+ year olds with a year or two left in the tank.

I do not see how much Mbappe could have cost for them to be skint. They essentially have a net spent of around 250m euro in the last 10 seasons. Compared to us, whom somehow seem to have money to afford new players, that is a pittance considering that during the same amount of time we have a net spent of something ridiculous 1.3B euro.

It must be the stadium.

If Real wernt skint they would be activating Haalands release clause

So he's waiting to see if he can get his first choice before giving you an answer?

Walk away. Get someone who wants to play for Man United.
Technically every player from France, Spain, Portugal, Italy probably has Real at the top of their list. No shame being 2nd choice.

Both Yoro and Brathwaite are both so expensive. Is the former worth it cause the latter for sure ain’t worth that money?

If he becomes good enough to attract Madrid at a hefty fee a few years down the line and we sell him, it will have been great business for us. In the meantime we get a great player for a few years.

Be would be foolish to choose Real in honesty, he isnt going to get a game for them so will be stuck in the reserves for a year then get loaned out to a midtable La Liga club for a couple of years before being sold on.

At least at Old Trafford he will be given plenty of first team oppurtunities and will be part of the senior squad.
He'll get the sun and food under Madrid rather than the heavy rain and boring meals of Manchester.

If he becomes good enough to attract Madrid at a hefty fee a few years down the line and we sell him, it will have been great business for us. In the meantime we get a great player for a few years.

Very true

Agree with @George The Best that's it's refreshing to see us showing some ambition in the transfer market. Look if he still signs for Real at least we gave it everything to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.