Leny Yoro | 8pm announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this kid has a good agent and has some percentage interest in coming here, they’ll be wrangling the most compensatory wage possible for him coming here over Madrid.

I know people don’t want to hear it, but “giving up” on Madrid by going elsewhere - even if intended to be a stint - is huge because the future is far from promised and his opportunity to go there in a few years time mightn’t even be on the table.

It would be a major coup for Manchester United if he can be convinced to come.

If he suddenly accepts us which CB transfer is sacrificed? I'm assuming Branthwaite? Is Yoro left footed?

Maybe they just agree to put a "Madrid clause" in his contract or something but for big money. £100 million etc.

If he suddenly accepts us which CB transfer is sacrificed? I'm assuming Branthwaite? Is Yoro left footed?
Unless we’re getting 3 and Maguire and Lindelof are being shipped out - entirely possible.

De Ligt is the most concrete one at the moment I would say

We’re linked with Ugarte, De Zirkzee too all 45m ball park. There’s going to need to be sales if we want all these players. Could even see Rashford going if we’re also looking at Toney

He will learn quickly the club hold the cards to what bid get accepted. If Madrid can’t agree a few he will have to consider his options. They WILL NOT, let him see out his last year of his contract. He would have to sign a new deal.

Yoro and De Ligt would be ridiculous business.

Hopefully Madrid mess this one up and try being too hard-ball with getting him to wait a year, giving us an opportunity to pounce.
Best CB outcome imo.

I think any Loro bid is more of a feck you to Real Madrid and bluff to Everton that we want someone else as the LCB.

This is a pointless endeavour I think. He's twerking hard for Madrid and it seems they want him on a free so he'll wait for them.

Mendes is his agent, he'll do what's best for the player. Which is probably get Real to pay the money now and this bid helps draw them out.

Or Yoro goes on a free/cheaper next year to Real and will be able to get better wages from Madrid. Either way I think the agent gets his player to the club he wants to go. We're just fecking around with Madrid and Everton here.

Muppets stand down until Yoro indicates willingness to join United.

He will learn quickly the club hold the cards to what bid get accepted. If Madrid can’t agree a few he will have to consider his options. They WILL NOT, let him see out his last year of his contract. He would have to sign a new deal.
He doesn’t have to leave if he doesn’t want to and see out the remainder of his contract and wait for Madrid . (See Mbappe last summer )

Are the Lille suits going to bring guns, bats, or how do you envision them forcing someone to sign a contract against their will?

I'm not believing yet.

But I love it that we're moving quick! Bid accepted for Yoro and personal terms agreed with de Ligt since the first Branthwaite offer mid-June was declined by Everton

Are the Lille suits going to bring guns, bats, or how do you envision them forcing someone to sign a contract against their will?

If you’ve lived long enough you know how football works.

Those quoting Mbappe, he’s arguably the highest profile player in world football. It works different and it wasn’t so long ago he had to sign a new contract after PSG refused Madrid’s approaches.

This is a young kid who is new to football. I 100 percent guarantee you he will not leave on a free and will be forced to pick a club if Real cannot meet their asking prices otherwise they will probably come to an agreement that he signs a new deal and Madrid get him next year.

Madrid obviously cannot afford him right now.

Yoro, De Ligt, Branthwaite, Hancko and Guehi. We certainly can't be accused of only having one iron in the fire this summer anyway.

Buy an 18 year old worldie with his heart set on Real Madrid?

Well, to be fair, worked out pretty well last time.

Get 50M or lose him for free next sunmer, no brainer for Lille

Don't think it's up to Lille. Player wants Madrid sadly.

What I AM impressed with is the speed and number of deals the club are working on. Imagine us acting like a proper club eh? Actually I think we are working better than others at the moment.

I told everyone around me how bad we were run under the Glazers and all they ever came out with was but but but they've paid so much money. I also said we would start acting proper and within a few years we will be back near the top, which is Pep goes my be the very top!

Exciting times and it's only a week into July

Those quoting Mbappe, he’s arguably the highest profile player in world football. It works different and it wasn’t so long ago he had to sign a new contract after PSG refused Madrid’s approaches.

This is a young kid who is new to football. I 100 percent guarantee you he will not leave on a free and will be forced to pick a club if Real cannot meet their asking prices otherwise they will probably come to an agreement that he signs a new deal and Madrid get him next year.

Again. How are they going to achieve this?

You don’t have a bid accepted without any sort of discussions with the player / agent first…

I think this is probably what will happen to be honest, but can't blame us for trying.

Would be nice if we could convince him to come here, even if it meant potentially selling him to Madrid for a fair profit in 3/4 seasons, if he fulfills his potential.

Definitely us proving to Everton (and everyone else) that we're willing to move on from targets.
Not at all.
I still think we’re in for Branthwaite even if we’re on the verge of signing De Ligt

This hinges on Yoro actually wanting to come to United and to be fair, I don’t want someone who is twerking for Madrid and will be when he steps foot in the door at United.Personally don’t think it’s happening

Lindeloff, Sancho, Greenwood, Maguire will provide a lot of funds.

There must be a reason why we’re bidding for all these players despite having no money.

Bids currently in for Zirkzee, Ugarte, Yoro, De Ligt & Branthwaite. Most of them over £40M too.

Looking at Toney too. We’re moving fast and I suspect many will be out the door too.

Status
Not open for further replies.