Squad Number: #37
Player Agent: CAA Stella
Height: 182cm
Position: Midfield - Central Midfield
Foot: Right
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2027
Contract option: Club Option 1 year
Date of last contract extension: Feb 9, 2023​

Want to start with positive post. Very much excited with last season and this Euro performance.
And hopefully the Club can get good (football) partner for him. Rice would be welcome.

Want to start with positive post. Very much excited with last season and this Euro performance.
And hopefully the Club can get good (football) partner for him. Rice would be welcome.
Unless you want Mainoo to move to Arsenal, he is not playing with Rice at the club level, any time soon

I think there are more realistic DMFs, Mainoo can play with, at United, so he can flourish as our #8

Unless you want Mainoo to move to Arsenal, he is not playing with Rice at the club level, any time soon

I think there are more realistic DMFs, Mainoo can play with, at United, so he can flourish as our #8
Or any other that is similar to Rice.

I think he'll be fantastic in the upcoming season but I wouldn't be playing him in a double pivot with the defensive midfielder, think you'll get away with it against lower quality opposition but not against a top side that will overload the midfield.

He's got more favorable qualities higher up so would like to see him as an advanced 8, either side of a three-man midfield. He's that good that his talent alone would command the reshaping of the central areas to accommodate his strengths.

It's primarily on Ten Hag to actually implement a successful system for the player to flourish, considering Mainoo played under a diabolical structure last season it's incredible that despite his age he was easily hands down the best individual from a performance standpoint. Especially when you consider how the team shape made Casemiro almost age 10 years overnight, it speaks volumes about Kobbies capacity to succeed.

My only wish is that he doesn't suffer a serious injury this season.

If he can manage that, I've rarely been so confident a player will thrive regardless of the fortunes of the team.

Starting in a Euros Semi Final nearly a year to the day since his first start in senior football.

Even more crazy when you consider he was injured for a large chunk of that year too.

I feel like this could be his best game yet, as this will be the first time the opposition might actually look to press and play higher up the pitch.

Don't think he does all that much against teams that sitback and try to keep it compact. Think he's been neat and tidy the whole tournament without impacting the game that much.

I feel like this could be his best game yet, as this will be the first time the opposition might actually look to press and play higher up the pitch.

Don't think he does all that much against teams that sitback and try to keep it compact. Think he's been neat and tidy the whole tournament without impacting the game that much.
Also he tends to raise his game in the big matches.

What a player... that almost assist to Foden was amazing

Thank feck, thought I was losing my mind listening to the ITV commentary team toss themselves off over Foden completely fecking up this chance that Kobbie laid on a plate for him.
Neutral commentator just said best England player so far

This guy is grabbing a euros semi final by the scruff of the neck at 19.

He's playing incredibly well. Passing, dribbling, interceptions. Very rounded performance so far.

It's absurd how good he is. He's fast tracked himself to be England's best player by a comfortable distance in this tournament.

Incredible movement from him which Dixon noticed.

Can someone please check Kobie Mainoos Birth certificate please. He’s got all the courage and no fear of a young player but his intelligence is putting some of the older heads to shame.

So glad he's getting minutes. The kid is a baller. The kind of young midfield talent you'd be extremely jealous of if another country had him.

I'm so, so, sooooo happy he's ours. Holy feck what a player he is and (hopefully/most likely) he will become.