Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

Horrible euros. Extremely overrated player imo. Long term will pick even a palmer over him. Also seem to have a attitude problem at times.

Had the bicycle kick goal but apart from that was a nonfactor, a bit of waste of space actually.

Literally all of his best qualities, the things that make him one of the best players in the world, come to the fore in the final third. He's great at crushing the box, great final pass, great finishing, dribbling in tight spaces, etc. Drop him further back and he's essentially a slightly worse version of Fede Valverde. Which is still a great player but quite simply not a particularly special one
Interesting take, I've only watched about 15 full games, he's generally been underwhelming. I think the hype is way to much from what I've seen.

With the arrivals of endrick, Mbappe and also having kroos retired it seems the logical space for him is deeper (plus the emergence of Arda guler) will be interesting to see how ancelotti uses him.

Interesting take, I've only watched about 15 full games, he's generally been underwhelming. I think the hype is way to much from what I've seen.

With the arrivals of endrick, Mbappe and also having kroos retired it seems the logical space for him is deeper (plus the emergence of Arda guler) will be interesting to see how ancelotti uses him.
He's a really special player up top, I can't stress this enough. It would be really stupid to play him anywhere else

Had the bicycle kick goal but apart from that was a nonfactor, a bit of waste of space actually.

The bicycle kick was worth it's weight in gold though, and will be remembered in England forever.

The bicycle kick was worth it's weight in gold though, and will be remembered in England forever.
Exactly. It will be remembered like Gaza's goal in Euro 96 against Scotland. What people forget is, he was so crap in the first half, the pundits wanted him substituted.

He had a poor euros but he's a generational talent. I've seen Gerrard, Lampard, Rio, Scholes etc play terribly for England because of the system so. I don't think it's any surprise that these players who are world class for their clubs suddenly look poor at tournament level under terrible tactically management. So many people clustered in the same position (partly due to kane dropping deep, and southgate being a tactical idiot - playing 2 right footers on the left and one left footer on the right and what happens? - You have 4 guys occupying the same space in the middle)

This is the same guy that last time out was exceptional everytime he got the ball and looked a leader from a young age. I think the move to Madrid has done a bit of a number on him in terms of ego in all honesty and we've seen it before from players where they're trying to prove their reputation or they've suddenly become a bit arrogant. They try to do too much on the pitch with the ball.

What I saw was a young player who's let the plaudits go to his head, he held the ball for way way too long, didn't release it when their were options on and tried to dribble far too often when in a dead end, he tried to beat the man repeatedly, or he'd beat one then try and get past 2 more when a pass was on. He very rarely chose the right option due to arrogance. It was night and day from the player we saw when he first started playing for England. And I think a combination of the above is to blame, it remains to be seen if he'll go the way of Pogba or not, but he's certainly got all the ability in the world and isn't overhyped in that regard, and he is still 20 years of age don't forget.

Meanwhile Palmer looks exceptional and should have been starting over him.

A highlight forever for sure, but what will be remembered more is how Bellingham and England fluked their way to the final when they were unmasked as a pedestrian squad despite abundant individual talent.

Out injured until late September. I know injuries can happen at any time but it feels like they rushed him back too soon after the euros because of the super cup. He didn't get a proper break.

Walker, Stones, Rodri and Foden have only played 45 mins between them so far. Bellingham already played 175.