Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

Why does this forum dislike Bellingham so much? :lol:

He isnt the best player in the world but he is clearly very good while also still very young.

He isnt the best player in the world but he is clearly very good while also still very young.
For me personally, his conduct and behavior over the two semi-final legs last season was enough to despise him.

But considering this is a United forum I'd guess his cringy behavior when subbed of at the euros were enough for many. I also think players getting credit for being a different kind of player than they are in reality is a massive pet peeve for some, me included.

That said, he is still a very talented player and is very good at that what he is at the moment. A dynamic attacking midfielder with an eye for a goal. Still, I think the most impressive thing about him is his age, and not really his ability.

Someone called him the "Haaland of midfielders" once and that is pretty apt (in the sense that his impact is very limited in the general play)

Last edited:
Bit like pogba. Very talented player but his ego gets the better of him. Thinks he’s untouchable.

I don't dislike him. I think that he is just one of those overrated players. I really think that fans are exaggerate quality of the players to much nowdays. A player like him wouldn't get this much credit and praise if he played in 80's or 90's.