Jermaine Jenas | Sacked by BBC

Predictable to see gowls like LeTissier and Lizzy Cundy equating this case to Huw Edwards case to further an agenda against the BBC. :rolleyes:

Multiple women coming forward is pretty damning too, especially as they are in junior positions at the been when Jenas was supposedly the ‘star’.

Whenever someone says there’s two sides to every story there only seems to be one really. And it’s not the one they are trying to put out there.

That wouldn't preclude you from maintaining your innocence though would it?
I think it's a lose lose to confirm or deny it.

It's likely something has happened, but what actually has at the moment is not really out there hence why saying nothing right now is better for him than saying anything.

It's likely something has happened, but what actually has at the moment is not really out there hence why saying nothing right now is better for him than saying anything.

I think we're arguing different things.

I'm saying (and I think @DavelinaJolie is saying) that if he literally hadn't done anything, it wouldn't matter if he came out and said as much.

The fact he hasn't said this, is basically an implicit acknowledgement that he has done something, and as I said, his "side of the story" will be "it was consensual". It is obviously stupid for him to deny it in these circumstances.

Which makes him saying "There are two sides to every story" even more daft.

I'm saying (and I think @DavelinaJolie is saying) that if he literally hadn't done anything, it wouldn't matter if he came out and said as much.

The fact he hasn't said this, is basically an implicit acknowledgement that he has done something, and as I said, his "side of the story" will be "it was consensual". It is obviously stupid for him to deny it in these circumstances.

Which makes him saying "There are two sides to every story" even more daft.
Yeah, I agree that the likely angle is that he will say it was consensual.

What does he say after the COIN COIN COIN COIN bit in that video? Something about how good he is at securing coin?
There's times when you've been out all week busy working hard, securing the coin. Coin coin coin coin. Only certain man know what I'm talking about when it comes to securing the coin. You just feel like you've earned it, you feel like you deserve it. Lovely drop that, lovely drop.

Securing the quim? Seems more likely, given what seems to be unfolding

That or some 'out of context' type defence.

Exactly, they sacked him for in appropriate behaviour. Not inappropriate behaviour. Top bloke until he's found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in court I say. And had the chance to appeal.
He’s just been sacked he’s not been nicked and charged with anything although that maybe just a matter of time who knows?
All I know is what has been reported and it’s reported that he’s been sacked from the BBC for sending inappropriate messages.
If he is your idea of a top bloke then I'm very pleased that I don’t know you.
Let’s draw a line under this, you have your view I’ll have mine.

Whenever someone says there’s two sides to every story there only seems to be one really. And it’s not the one they are trying to put out there.

The second side was that "she was probably a bloody lesbian anyway".

Shit like this is why I never get involved with women at work, it can go south so fast.