Jermaine Jenas | Sacked by BBC

Imagine being less likeable than andrew fecking tate :lol:

(for the record I do not know who is "worse" before anyone wants to start a debate).

You don’t know who is worse between the guy being accused of sending creepy texts. And the guy being accused of rape and sex trafficking?

You don’t know who is worse between the guy being accused of sending creepy texts. And the guy being accused of rape and sex trafficking?
I have a inclination which of the two is the worse hombre. But I have neither met either, looked at any evidence, nor want to spend any time of my life informing myself on either. So no, I do not KNOW.

I'm surprised he was released so suddenly from the bbc - must be quite strong allegations against him. I'm equally as surprised to see him coming out with so much fight in response to being dropped.

I suppose though without punditry/tv he doesn't really have anything else going for him and his lifestyle depends on it. Wonder if we will see an entry into coaching off the back of this or will he get a few gigs for some foreign football channels.

Slightly off topic/unrelated but was there ever any progress on the Russel Brand accusations? Remember watching the documentary a year or so ago but doesn't seem anything has transpired into charges or anything? Not that I've been following the case at all.

I see he's joined the YouTube clown show that is TalkTV... always did think he's as much a c*nt as Piers Moron

That reminds me that Jenas once appeared on Question Time
what? as what, a cushion for one of the 17 Tory MPs on there at the same time? But that reminds me, I'm sure Gary Neville was meant to appear but I think it was the week the queen died and every show in the world was cancelled

"I have let myself down, my family, friends and colleagues down. I owe everyone an apology, especially the women with whom I was messaging. I am so, so sorry. I am sorry for what I have put them through. I think it would be fair to say I have a problem."

"I know I self-sabotage and have a self-destructive streak when it comes to my relationship especially, and I know I need help. And I am getting help. I have made a lot of mistakes, and I am asking myself a lot of questions at the moment. I know there's a lot of work that needs to be done, and it will be hard."
Guess there weren't two sides to the story after all...

A woman who organised events during the World Cup in Qatar has told how Jermaine Jenas begged her for bikini photos before asking 'You want my boy now?' - and sending her a picture of his manhood – while working as a BBC pundit.

Ffs.:lol:

You can't even send a co-worker an innocent picture of your dick anymore. PC has gone mad these days.

I've walked into this thread only to find that Jermaine 'JJ' Jenas calls his penis "My boy" in sexts.

184fda97-c98d-4c69-b440-0446d32e4a51_text.gif

I was shocked, I felt violated. The whole time I'd replied to his messages because I felt I had to, it was my job to bring in clients, but always kept my distance and I said I wouldn't send him the photos he wanted. Apart from that, we were in Qatar, where sex outside marriage is illegal. What he wanted could have got us locked up for seven years. But he kept insisting. I thought, 'You are shameless'. And I told him, 'Let's talk about this'. He couldn't control himself and sent me a photo of his penis. I didn't reply and he later sent a message saying 'Didn't you like it?' I still didn't reply and after a few more messages he blocked me.
"Didn't you like it?"

The best thing about these stories when they become public is you get to hear just how shit famous people's chat up lines are and just how brazen they are. They get away with it for years because they're young and on TV all the time, then they get older and try it on with someone who's half their age, got no idea who they are or why they're famous, and game over.

The best thing about these stories when they become public is you get to hear just how shit famous people's chat up lines are and just how brazen they are. They get away with it for years because they're young and on TV all the time, then they get older and try it on with someone who's half their age, got no idea who they are or why they're famous, and game over.
If he plays his cards right he'll be on the alt-right grift by now.