Jermaine Jenas | Sacked by BBC

Has he actually been accused by some women or is this just a breach of conduct or whatever? Just read an article about him saying the conversations were consensual.
Him thinking it's consensual and it actually being consensual are two different things.

I have no time for cheats.

Scumbag. Glad he's fecked off air.

He is definitely the sort of person who goes around telling people “ don’t you know who I am”
That might have been how he did so well in punditry. I've no idea how he got on so many shows and even got awards. It baffled me. He seemed a completely average pundit but maybe his ego was enough to impress some idiot producers on some sports shows.

Jermaine Jenas - you are now cancelled.

There will no doubt be a big pile on.

Conveniently makes the BBC look very proactive - helps divert away from the Hugh Edwards debacle. Probably has been a twat but which of those presenter's hasn’t?

Conveniently makes the BBC look very proactive - helps divert away from the Hugh Edwards debacle. Probably has been a twat but which of those presenter's hasn’t?
I'm not usually one to start conspiracy theories... But the thought that being so bland no one cares about him was his actual qualification as a pundit all along is amusing. Have a douche there just to fire as a distraction when the real hitters are found out.

Justice for Jenas. :(

Let’s not ruin a good thing for everyone.

Coin coin coin coin coin coin coin coin coin coin.

Go on then, go on!

There was a young man called jermaine
Who didn’t know any refrain
he’d show you his groin
While getting that coin
Then wonder why they’d all complain

Jenas told the paper the texts were a "huge error of judgement" for which he was "deeply sorry", adding that he is "not a sex pest".

:lol:

My ‘not a sex pest’ t-shirt has a lot of people asking questions already clarified by my T-shirt.
The Schofield 'unwise, but not illegal' defence still trumps 'I'm not a sex pest'.

It's quite telling that none of the manosphere guys on here are even defending Jenas.

Just goes to show that if you're at least 1% likeable, people will defend you against accusations of sex crimes and blame the women.

It's quite telling that none of the manosphere guys on here are even defending Jenas.

Just goes to show that if you're at least 1% likeable, people will defend you against accusations of sex crimes and blame the women.
Imagine being less likeable than andrew fecking tate :lol:

(for the record I do not know who is "worse" before anyone wants to start a debate).

The future host of MOTD always surprised me.

Did Jenas have the best agent in world football or did no top pro really care about the role?

Felt like a massive step-down to go from England legend Lineker to Jermaine Jenas of all people.

The future host of MOTD always surprised me.

Did Jenas have the best agent in world football or did no top pro really care about the role?

Felt like a massive step-down to go from England legend Lineker to Jermaine Jenas of all people.
Does Ian Wright not want the role?

There once was a twat named Jenas,

Who thought he could get away with anything because he was famous,

He was obviously thick,

When he texted his dick,

And now he looks like a big fecking ignoramus!

Are they 100% sure it's his dick. I mean there are plenty of souness photos around

There once was a cretin named Jenas
Who was partial to photographing his penis
Sent one dick pic too many
Now he’s barred from the tele
And his marriage is looking quite dubious

What's up with the dick pic jokes? He didn't actually do that did he

Maybe the funniest thing in all of this are the “I cannot believe I did these things. That is not the man I am” interviews, as if they were historic things he’d done and he’s had the opportunity for personal growth and insight in the intervening period. It was Thursday, ffs.

Has the actual content of the texts come out yet? I need to hear if his game is as woeful off the pitch

Yeah, I've seen more on here defend Andrew Tate than Jenas

He’s doing interviews in The Sun if you didn’t think he was even more of a twat.

It’s not really that deep. All he did was send creepy text which is what a lot of men have done. Morally it’s bad, but people in the MorallySuperioroshpere like to take things like this as a way to make themselves look good.

I worked with a guy who did this recently and he kept his job. This situation got to the point he was sending love letters and all and the woman didn’t want to come into work.

Being sacked is all this warrants and hopefully lessons are learned. People just don’t like Jenas so they’re piling on with anything they can gather online which is normal procedure for things like this.

This is a great lesson about how humans love power from both sides actually.

BBC reporter outside a BBC building asked about Jenas and he said they approached the BBC for comment and they declined.