Jermaine Jenas | Sacked by BBC

He’s just been sacked he’s not been nicked and charged with anything although that maybe just a matter of time who knows?
All I know is what has been reported and it’s reported that he’s been sacked from the BBC for sending inappropriate messages.
If he is your idea of a top bloke then I'm very pleased that I don’t know you.
Let’s draw a line under this, you have your view I’ll have mine.
Let's just agree that he's a top bloke and leave it at that.

He’s just been sacked he’s not been nicked and charged with anything although that maybe just a matter of time who knows?
All I know is what has been reported and it’s reported that he’s been sacked from the BBC for sending inappropriate messages.

You're falling for a very poor - already boring - wum.

What a bell end, I don't remember him being all that either in midfield.
Phil Neville has forgotten more about football, in any position of the field, than Jenas understood in his prime.
Phil Neville would play out of position in CM and keep Vieira quiet. You would've thought Jenas would be aware of that from all the games he must've watched sat at home recovering from his injuries, but apparently not. No respect shown from him towards a guy who was twice the player with a trophy haul Jenas could only dream of.

You know he's been winding you up since you bit the hook right at the start of this diatribe, right?

Just read an article which says he has told his wife and she is standing by him. Why oh why.

Do you reckon I could get a promotion to mains for this exclusive?
As much as it seems clear in this case that you actually know something, I'm not sure we really want to encourage newbies to take punts on posting potentially libellous information in the hope it'll come off and they'll be rewarded so.

As much as it seems clear in this case that you actually know something, I'm not sure we really want to encourage newbies to take punts on posting potentially libellous information in the hope it'll come off and they'll be rewarded so.
It was a good scoop though to be fair.

That's fair. I'd have thought almost two years and one thousand posts would have been enough but still don't fully understand how this place operates.

Having someone you always thought was a bit of a cnut exposed as actually being a bit of a cnut is extremely satisfying

That's fair. I'd have thought almost two years and one thousand posts would have been enough but still don't fully understand how this place operates.
I suspect just DMing a mod and asking nicely for it to be looked at would resolve the issue

Always thought he looked out of his depth. Average prem footballer, to very average pundit/presenter, it was always a bit odd.

It never ceases to amaze what people with an over inflated ego think they can get away with.

Jenas told the paper the texts were a "huge error of judgement" for which he was "deeply sorry", adding that he is "not a sex pest".

:lol:

My ‘not a sex pest’ t-shirt has a lot of people asking questions already clarified by my T-shirt.

He's done an interview with the sun admitting texting two women but says it was consensual.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/30060523/jermaine-jenas-ashamed-texting-cheating/
Without knowing the details of the conversations, him getting sacked is fair as it was an inappropriate use of power. Given it's the BBC and some of the things that have taken place in that organisation, they had to sack him.

Unfortunately this type of behaviour isn't uncommon in the corporate world, never mind when someone is famous.

My impression is that it will be damaging to Jenas but he'll be able to recover from this in his career. Not to play down what he's done but from the information released it's not an outrageous case that will haunt him forever (from a professional perspective).

He may well be lying or missing out important information that paints him in a worse light though.

Without knowing the details of the conversations, him getting sacked is fair as it was an inappropriate use of power. Given it's the BBC and some of the things that have taken place in that organisation, they had to sack him.

Unfortunately this type of behaviour isn't uncommon in the corporate world, never mind when someone is famous.

My impression is that it will be damaging to Jenas but he'll be able to recover from this in his career. Not to play down what he's done but from the information released it's not an outrageous case that will haunt him forever (from a professional perspective).

He may well be lying or missing out important information that paints him in a worse light though.
Probably not in terms of haunting him forever. With a bit of rehab and acceptance of fault and accountability there is a way back for him (assuming what he says in that interview is true of course).

Jenas told the paper the texts were a "huge error of judgement" for which he was "deeply sorry", adding that he is "not a sex pest".

My ‘not a sex pest’ t-shirt has a lot of people asking questions already clarified by my T-shirt.
Feeling the need to defend yourself with the line "I am not a sex pest" rarely has the desired effect.

Probably not. With a bit of rehab and acceptance of fault and accountability there is a way back for him (assuming what he says in that interview is true of course).
It's seems he's already accepting fault and accountability. Who knows whether he means it or if he's telling the truth but that interview seems like good damage control.

Makes you wonder that the Sun have got on Jenas for him to flip 180 from "I need to speak to my lawyers" to agreeing to an interview with that rag.

Both can get to feck tbh.

Makes you wonder that the Sun have got on Jenas for him to flip 180 from "I need to speak to my lawyers" to agreeing to an interview with that rag.

Both can get to feck tbh.
I would imagine he spoke to his lawyers and representatives and they said here's the script for the interview you need to do with The Sun.

Has he actually been accused by some women or is this just a breach of conduct or whatever? Just read an article about him saying the conversations were consensual.

Has he actually been accused by some women or is this just a breach of conduct or whatever? Just read an article about him saying the conversations were consensual.

TNT, BBC and even the retirement home for washed up wrong ‘uns that is Talksport have all dropped him.

He’s definitely up shit creek.

:lol: definitely one of those situations where you want to avoid denying the allegations word for word.

It seems more like the latter with two women.

There once was a twat named Jenas,

Who thought he could get away with anything because he was famous,

He was obviously thick,

When he texted his dick,

And now he looks like a big fecking ignoramus!