Jeremy Corbyn - Not Not Labour Party(?), not a Communist (BBC)

Jeremy Corbyn SILENT for HOURS after Kate and William welcome royal baby
JEREMY Corbyn took more than three hours to congratulate the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the birth of their third royal baby child - a boy - at the Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital, sparking frustration across social media.

Not a parody: https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...our-live-update-hospital-Duchess-of-Cambridge
I'm no fan of Corbatron but this is ridiculous. Who gives a shit?

Ladies & Gentlemen I give you the centre left of the Labour Party

Voting for Corbyn is one of the best decisions I've ever made.

So the nutters now think it's any business of theirs who someone else's MP is?

Nice.

Why would a party want to reselect all its sitting MPs at every election, even its leader and cabinet? It's not hard to see how absolutely fecking insane that is, is it?

This is why the Tories still enjoy decent poll ratings. Labour just look a fecking mess and its membership absolute morons.

Nice.

Surely the pertinent concern here is that prominent Labour MP's are defending - instead of condemning - a Home Secretary who has resigned after being exposed as a rotten liar in a highly problematic case which has demonstrated both incompetence and malice from the government? This should be seen as a huge win for Labour - Cooper's questioning helped expose the extent to which Rudd has mislead parliament, while Corbyn and Abbott were shown to have been prescient on the issue years back. Labour MP's should be highlighting that, and any of them who're mounting some weird defence of Rudd should rightfully be getting slated by party members.

Nice.

Why would a party want to reselect all its sitting MPs at every election, even its leader and cabinet? It's not hard to see how absolutely fecking insane that is, is it?

This is why the Tories still enjoy decent poll ratings. Labour just look a fecking mess and its membership absolute morons.
I was wondering how you'd use the conservative scandal to attack Jezza.

Those bloody nutters wanting Labour MPs to defend their issues, rather than the careers of cretinous ministers in opposition parties, who play a massive part in a national scandal and then repeatedly lie about it. Boo them. Boo them all.

Surely the pertinent concern here is that prominent Labour MP's are defending - instead of condemning - a Home Secretary who has resigned after being exposed as a rotten liar in a highly problematic case which has demonstrated both incompetence and malice from the government? This should be seen as a huge win for Labour - Cooper's questioning helped expose the extent to which Rudd has mislead parliament, while Corbyn and Abbott were shown to have been prescient on the issue years back. Labour MP's should be highlighting that, and any of them who're mounting some weird defence of Rudd should rightfully be getting slated by party members.

One Labour MP seemed to be suggesting the blame should be with the PM who should have resigned. Seems quite reasonable to me.

But I'm sure the pitchforks are lit already and Owen Jones has a new sign to wave about, so it's all good.

Still the point about mandatory reselections being absolute fecking insanity, stands.

It's a good thing other people's MP's don't have an impact on our lives.

You want the party to be able to deselect its own leader just before an election?

Correction: local members of the leader's branch to have the ability to deselect the party leader just before an election? Or do you think it should only apply to MPs you dislike?

One Labour MP seemed to be suggesting the blame should be with the PM who should have resigned. Seems quite reasonable to me.

But I'm sure the pitchforks are lit already and Owen Jones has a new sign to wave about, so it's all good.

Still the point about mandatory reselections being absolute fecking insanity, stands.

Woodcock is arguing for Labour having 'common ground' with her in spite of the fact we know Rudd deliberately mislead parliament. May should go as well but that's beside the point - Rudd is also responsible as well. I'm against mandatory reselections and think the two factions of the party should work together, but if you're in any way someone who leans to - or is sympathetic to - Labour, then you should regard this as a big win for them. Anyone trying to undermine that big win should realise a lot of people in the party are going to feel like they don't represent them, and that they shouldn't be MP's.

Woodcock is arguing for Labour having 'common ground' with her in spite of the fact we know Rudd deliberately mislead parliament. May should go as well but that's beside the point - Rudd is also responsible as well. I'm against mandatory reselections and think the two factions of the party should work together, but if you're in any way someone who leans to - or is sympathetic to - Labour, then you should regard this as a big win for them. Anyone trying to undermine that big win should realise a lot of people in the party are going to feel like they don't represent them, and that they shouldn't be MP's.

So someone who's represented his constituency for 17 years should immediately resign because you think some people in the party will not like the way he's reacted to the resignation of a Tory cabinet minister?

Is that where we are now?

Must remember: not a cult, but if someone disagrees with a tweet - RESIGN!!

Nice.

When you see a shit post that needs to be nationalised

corbyn-pointing.jpg

The bat-signal speed at which people respond to any post that isn't sycophantic towards Corbyn is admittedly impressive. Literally needs to be renamed the Jeremy Corbyn appreciation thread.

So someone who's represented his constituency for 17 years should immediately resign because you think some people in the party will not like the way he's reacted to the resignation of a Tory cabinet minister?

Is that where we are now?

Must remember: not a cult, but if someone disagrees with a tweet - RESIGN!!

It's obviously not due to one tweet - people feel that certain members of the Labour Party don't represent Labour, and so are arguing someone else should be put in their place instead. That's how inner party democracy works. You're acting as if this is something - quite frankly if I was a Labour member I'd be fecking fuming at MP's trying to undermine a big win like this with some strange defence of a government member who's had to resign in disgrace. What are Woodcock and co actually trying to achieve with their comments?

So you calling them nutters was a compliment was it?

Where the feck did I suggest it was a compliment?

You're literally asking me something that's completely irrelevant. Might as well have said 'Ahh, so Moscow is in Shropshire now is it?"

Where the feck did I suggest it was a compliment?

You're literally asking me something that's completely irrelevant. Might as well have said 'Ahh, so Moscow is in Shropshire now is it?"
So you called people nutters, as an insult and are now playing victim because people (who you presumably think are nutters) responded. Much more reasonable.

It's obviously not due to one tweet - people feel that certain members of the Labour Party don't represent Labour, and so are arguing someone else should be put in their place instead. That's how inner party democracy works. You're acting as if this is something - quite frankly if I was a Labour member I'd be fecking fuming at MP's trying to undermine a big win like this with some strange defence of a government member who's had to resign in disgrace. What are Woodcock and co actually trying to achieve with their comments?

But this is where the hypocrisy comes in. Aren't people who think Corbyn doesn't represent the Labour party they want told to get out?

This is the fundamental hypocrisy at the heart of this new mob-mentality. Calling for an MP to resign seems to be fine depending on who it is. If it's someone the Corbyn lot dislike then it's 'inner party democracy' if it's Corbyn himself then they're bastard saboteurs who should be kicked out of the party.

But this is where the hypocrisy comes in. Aren't people who think Corbyn doesn't represent the Labour party they want told to get out?

This is the fundamental hypocrisy at the heart of this new mob-mentality. Calling for an MP to resign seems to be fine depending on who it is. If it's someone the Corbyn lot dislike then it's 'inner party democracy' if it's Corbyn himself then they're bastard saboteurs who should be kicked out of the party.
A deselection process does exist for Labour leader. And Jezza fecking smashed it.

Nearly a whole brand new page in a matter of minutes because someone posted something that wasn't pro-Corbyn. The usual mob out in force. 6pm must be the overlap in shifts because all are on tonight. If it's not a bat-signal it's an SMS alert. They all come too quickly for email notification.

Because Corbyn has twice been elected Labour Party leader while promoting a left-wing agenda that delivered Labour its best result in over a decade, albeit one that was still a defeat.

There is clearly room for people to disagree with Corbyn. All parties have delusional mentalists but I've spoken to Corbynites who either have their reservations about him or who recognise the Labour movement extends beyond him.

But what isn't spoken is MP's from a party mounting a bizarre defence of a government rival who has been exposed as a liar in an event which is a big win for their party leader. Put it this way - do you not see that as problematic at all?

You seem to be in some sort of time warp. When it was Corbyn, the bastard 'trots and entryists' were actually either kicked out of the party, or prevented from voting for backing other parties' proposals. They set the precedent then, we're just following it.

Because Corbyn has twice been elected Labour Party leader while promoting a left-wing agenda that delivered Labour its best result in over a decade, albeit one that was still a defeat.

There is clearly room for people to disagree with Corbyn. All parties have delusional mentalists but I've spoken to Corbynites who either have their reservations about him or who recognise the Labour movement extends beyond him.

But what isn't spoken is MP's from a party mounting a bizarre defence of a government rival who has been exposed as a liar in an event which is a big win for their party leader. Put it this way - do you not see that as problematic at all?

There's literally no room to disagree with Corbyn. Look at this thread and ANY time someone posts anything that isn't pro-Corbyn Dobba, Silva, Sweet Square are there within moments. This MP wasn't even disagreeing with Corbyn he was expressing a view on a resignation that you'd rather he hadn't expressed. You're entitled to think that but you're not entitled to the view that calling for the resignation of someone elected leader because you dislike them is unreasonable but it's fine to demand that constituents change their MP they've chosen to elect for the best part of 20 years because you don't like them.

Nearly a whole brand new page in a matter of minutes because someone posted something that wasn't pro-Corbyn. The usual mob out in force. 6pm must be the overlap in shifts because all are on tonight. If it's not a bat-signal it's an SMS alert. They all come too quickly for email notification.
I'm pretty sure you called people nutters pal. Try that in a pub and if the most you've got to complain about is people calling you out for it, you'll have done pretty well for yourself.
There's literally no room to disagree with Corbyn. Look at this thread and ANY time someone posts anything that isn't pro-Corbyn Dobba, Silva, Sweet Square are there within moments. This MP wasn't even disagreeing with Corbyn he was expressing a view on a resignation that you'd rather he hadn't expressed. You're entitled to think that but you're not entitled to the view that calling for the resignation of someone elected leader because you dislike them is unreasonable but it's fine to demand that constituents change their MP they've chosen to elect for the best part of 20 years because you don't like them.
That's true. He'd already done that just prior to the last election where he proudly proclaimed he wouldn't back him as Prime Minister.

Maybe there's a subgroup where one of those notifications go off on the top right of the page with a number. Specially colour coded where if anyone isn't praising Corbyn in the Jeremy Corbyn appreciation thread it's black rather than red, so the disciples know it's extra important.

Jon Woodcock belongs to a small group of Labour MP's who will criticise Corbyn and party policy any time the opportunity presents itself. He's an odious cretin who should just feck off to the Tory party because that's where he belongs.

Jon Woodcock belongs to a small group of Labour MP's who will criticise Corbyn and party policy any time the opportunity presents itself. He's an odious cretin who should just feck off to the Tory party because that's where he belongs.

Corybn belonged to a small group of MPs who was happy to always speak out against whoever the leader was at the time too.

Which party did you want him to feck off to at the time?