Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why Chelsea wanted him. 25m is nothing given how they do the business. Even if he is a flop, he would still be sold for 25m minimum . It's a win win for them.
We’re lucky we got £25m for him. If he does this again at Chelsea they won’t get that £25m back, they’ll have to pay him to leave and he’ll end up at Forest

I think it’s probably because I haven’t watched Sancho closely but I still think there’s a player there.

He wasn’t going to make it at United though so I understand why he was moved on. I wonder if he’ll end up doing well at Chelsea.
Yeah, there's definitely a good player in there, but he's a system player who seemingly doesn't train well. I'm doubtful he'll do it at Chelsea, but let's see.

A few hours ago he was worthless to United and being paid £250k+ to turn up to training when he could be arsed.

Now he is worth 25m on the account sheets…be it this summer or next! Bravo to Ashworth.

A few hours ago he was worthless to United and being paid £250k+ to turn up to training when he could be arsed.

Now he is worth 25m on the account sheets…be it this summer or next! Bravo to Ashworth.
And the salary is gone. Wonder how much Chelsea are paying him? I hope they managed to get him to take a pay cut the work shy bastard.

I get that Sancho has a big salary and goid riddance and all that, but when players like Nketia are going for £30m it's really galling that we sell him for £25m because I can guarantee you under exactly the same contract, other clubs are selling him for £40-45m.
They did. To Ed Woodward

Best news of the summer for me. I'm not going to pile on the lad, that's been done enough but very, very happy. God knows what Chelsea are thinking but don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Don't care if the fee is 10m.

Edit: Sorry just saw who posted this. Urm yay new signing :o

I’m tired mate. I can only hope Sancho smashes it and hits the ground running.

I get that Sancho has a big salary and goid riddance and all that, but when players like Nketia are going for £30m it's really galling that we sell him for £25m because I can guarantee you under exactly the same contract, other clubs are selling him for £40-45m.
He called his manager out publicly, refused to train, refused to play, went on strike and couldn’t even get his head right for the new season. You’d be mental to spend any more on him at this point

Funny that Nketiah is being derided, yet he has been better for Arsenal than Sancho has been for us.

We paid 75m pounds in 2021 and will get 25m in 2025, given his wages and the whole situation I'd say it's not bad.

It's only a loan this season so he won't be able to play against us, right? Because if he does, he'll score a winner and camera will show annoyed baldie ten Hag in disbelief, you just know it has to happen.

Explain to me like I'm five years old. Chelsea will loan him for one season (and pay his salary) and they MUST buy him for £25m next summer. Is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.