Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste.. glad its likely to be over.
still cant believe Chelsea are interested.. outside the league made some sense.. a premier league club.. surprised.

It would be really funny if they offered him a 8 year contract
I really hope they do. 8 year contract, well known slacker, based in London...what could go wrong :D

They're definitely going to screw us over with the thresholds. Imagine him returning here next summer :lol:

I just have a feeling this move will breakdown for some reason. Is there any indication how much this obligation to buy would be?

I’m not convinced he suits the league at all so not particularly bothered about sending him to a rival.

Not sure about that Chelsea, we're gonna need a lot of convincing.

Ashworth before jumping on a Zoom call with Boehly...

straight-face-smile.gif

Accepting a deal with language like “ becomes an obligation if certain thresholds are met”, would be absolute insanity on our part.

They have 73 wingers. The good ones will have to share minutes - let alone this spoofer.

Permanent deal, loan with cast iron obligation or feck off please.

Chelsea are just ridiculous, Pedro Neto will already be on to his agent looking for a move, just an absurd turnover of attackers, with none of them getting a proper chance to establish themselves.

Chelsea are just ridiculous, Pedro Neto will already be on to his agent looking for a move, just an absurd turnover of attackers, with none of them getting a proper chance to establish themselves.
The players signing up for Chelsea have only themselves to blame.

Always the risk he performs because he was a once elite level talent, but I’d be extremely surprised if Chelsea is the platform where he ends up doing it at.

Just hope we get a respectable fee on the rare chance that does happen.

Depends what they want, really. Those contracts are remarkable job security in a profession that doesn’t last very long where you can become disposable at the drop of a hat.

Always the risk he performs because he was a once elite level talent, but I’d be extremely surprised if Chelsea is the platform where he ends up doing it at.

Just hope we get a respectable fee on the rare chance that does happen.

There’s no way he turns it on at Chelsea.. he’ll fall out with Maresca after a month of turning up late to training and down tools again. Joke of a talent

Of course, but it is a crazy transfer strategy, like someone who falls in love every week, raves about their partner, then dumps them the week after to chase a new obsession

Must be exhausting for the fans. .

The fact the Sancho KNOWS he won't play at Chelsea but is still desperate to live in London tells you everything we need to know. Only wants to go there to be a celeb party boy. He's just a spoiled child like so many others we've wasted our money and time on the last several years. Unless it's a loan with an obligation to buy, keep him and make him beat out Antony, Rashford, Garnacho and Amad. If he doesn't, he can feck right off. Even though we'll have the albatross of the Glazers around our necks for at least the next decade, we need to send the message that we are no longer CHUMPS. Sick of the bleeding sea bird bleeding flavor in this team. GLAZERS OUT.

The fact the Sancho KNOWS he won't play at Chelsea but is still desperate to live in London tells you everything we need to know. Only wants to go there to be a celeb party boy. He's just a spoiled child like so many others we've wasted our money and time on the last several years. Unless it's a loan with an obligation to buy, keep him and make him beat out Antony, Rashford, Garnacho and Amad. If he doesn't, he can feck right off. Even though we'll have the albatross of the Glazers around our necks for at least the next decade, we need to send the message that we are no longer CHUMPS. Sick of the bleeding sea bird bleeding flavor in this team. GLAZERS OUT.

I think I'd rather offload his wages and get whatever transfer fee we can.

Letting him rot just to prove a point, at the costs of 10's of millions of pounds, would be the chump move.

He's already packed his PlayStation as he know he can earn the same wage, less expectation and a guaranteed 7 year deal.

Sancho will go for his medical, ask for the WiFi password and load FUT up on his console as soon as he signs

Maybe its something like Option at 40m or obligation at 25

Maybe its something like Option at 40m or obligation at 25

Sounds like it’s more of an obligation if he meets certain criteria like a minutes threshold or an option with no criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.