Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be sad to see him go. Still feel he has much to offer and is versatile.
Who is going to bite?

He's going to be Di Maria levels of fondness in no time. Watch this space for shit that is going to be leaked about him. Awful professional, hence the last day for a loan.

At least Di Maria was a good player. I can't remember a player I've been so unfeeling towards as he left.

Heinze maybe.

In the event of chelsea getting what looks like an inevitable transfer ban next year, would that prevent them from making Sancho's move permanent? Chelsea seem nailed on for that ban due to Roman's shady dealings and it would explain their transfer business.

In the event of chelsea getting what looks like an inevitable transfer ban next year, would that prevent them from making Sancho's move permanent? Chelsea seem nailed on for that ban due to Roman's shady dealings and it would explain their transfer business.
No don't think so because they signed Kovacic under one before I believe.

Chelsea fans if they go from signing Osimhen/Toney to keeping Sterling and signing Sancho instead..... :lol:

Why on Earth would Chelsea want him? They've so many wingers already, and better/cheaper ones than Sancho at that. Only thing I can think of is Boehly went to confession and had to atone for ripping us off with Mount.

If it's a permanent transfer or loan + obligation we just have to thank our lucky stars. His wages alone are £27M total (for the next two years) saved, plus any fee we can get for him. Would be an amazing sale.

British, free for a year, likely a very reasonable fee next Summer. Probably think it’s a risk for taking for homegrown quota.

£40m with addons rising to £55m I think is a fair fee.

Premier league rival, he's young and has a high potential. They spent more on Mudyrk.

Also it would mean next year we end up with a nice sum to start the window with. And his wages off the books.
Hi, Earth here... Can you hear us @TheNewEra ?
Unfortunately we are having a spot of trouble with Boeing, we are gonna need you to sit tight for a bit before we can get you returned to Earth.
Keep in touch.

Transfer bans are in practice a ban on registering new players, so loans with obligation bypasses them if they've already been registered. That's how they signed Kovacic permanently the last time they had a ban, anyway.

I guess the fee for making it permanent next summer will be very low. Probably £20m tops.

Still a profit on his book value.

3 year, 6 window transfer ban would perfectly explain why you're trying to stock up on as many young players as possible, as you'll still be allowed to sell during any transfer ban. Masters' interview alluded to as much.

I’d take that right now.

Reckon they are only going to pay us £20-£25m next summer for him.

No matter how bad he is, He will always be worth that.

I guess the fee for making it permanent next summer will be very low. Probably £20m tops.

Still a profit on his book value.
Paid £72m for this waste of space, I remember when people on here wanted us to pay £120m for him. The transfer fee, agent's fee and wages for this transfer ranks up there with some of the worst deals ever done in football. For Chelsea this is a cheap punt, if he rediscovers his form great, if he doesn't it'll be pretty hard to make much of a loss on a fee of around £20m for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.