Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
loan with obligations IF thresholds are met....according to skysports

yeh, we're having him back, he ain't even going to barely play

Why? Why would you want your team to be hamstrung like that? 6 windows is no joke, and that looks like your best case scenerio.

Have you seen how needless transfers we’ve made the last 2 years?

Paid £72m for this waste of space, I remember when people on here wanted us to pay £120m for him. The transfer fee, agent's fee and wages for this transfer ranks up there with some of the worst deals ever done in football. For Chelsea this is a cheap punt, if he rediscovers his form great, if he doesn't it'll be pretty hard to make much of a loss on a fee of around £20m for him.

£72m transfer fee, about £35m in wages (including the saving from Dortmund loan and assuming Chelsea will pay all his wages next season). God knows what in agents fees. All in all we've wasted about £120m on him.

I'm surprised he hasn't gone to Juventus. New league and chance for a fresh start yet as expected he joins the circus of Chelsea and the glamour life in London. Not to mention numerous players competing for positions. Says it all about him really.

£72m transfer fee, about £35m in wages (including the saving from Dortmund loan and assuming Chelsea will pay all his wages next season). God knows what in agents fees. All in all we've wasted about £120m on him.

And you can absolutely tell he feels hard done by. Astounding lack of self awareness.

loan with obligations IF thresholds are met....according to skysports

yeh, we're having him back, he ain't even going to barely play
I would rather him not play somewhere else TBH as long as he is not at UTD I do not care

We should sell with the condition "Goods once sold will not be take back for any reason" and burn the receipt as soon as money hits our bank.

So.. loan him to Chelsea and if he has a worldie they’ll sign him, if not you can have him back? Makes sense.

Whatever we do, we should not be loaning him to a direct rival, it’s just madness.

If there is no outright obligation to buy then they won't be buying him.

Looking forward to Sancho having a worldie against Shamrock Rovers and Noah in the Conference League followed by tweets by his fanboys about knowing his style.
Yeah and also the inevitable 'this was all EtH's fault, crap manager' etc and forgetting he was god awful under Ole and Ralf too. Not a great loan spell at Dortmund either.

Its one more year we dont have to deal with him with his wages being subsidised by someone else. Take the win

It means we save on the wages then make him even harder to shift next summer. If we couldn't sell him then it needed to be an outright obligation.

This would be poor.

Usually it's incomings that get the fans refreshing until midnight, but this year is the opposite.

If United can get him out of the club tonight I will be ecstatic!

Biggest disappointment of my time following the club. So much talent, but a heart made out of papier mache

What a waste.. glad its likely to be over.
still cant believe Chelsea are interested.. outside the league made some sense.. a premier league club.. surprised.

It would be really funny if they offered him a 8 year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.