Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A loan with option to buy? OK not as bad as I feared.

Uhhh, Chelsea is our direct competition for top 4? Why would we not care if he does well for them again?

I want to get rid of Sancho too. Just would prefer him to go outside PL, but looks like that isnt happening.

Sancho showed real potential in Dortmund. We all think he is a bum now, but there is a player there, if some coach can unlock it. Really hope it isnt Chelsea(chances are slim though).

He could but realistically he is a pretty marginal increase on that risk and not the one you'd think would make a major difference, considering the huge pool of prospects they have lying everywhere and by the couch. One of them is bound to hit a purple patch and do well against United.

More broadly rival PL clubs are maybe half or more of the existing market for high fees transfers. That is a risk we must accept if we plan on getting good fees for players we don't want.

If they want him and he's open to the move, do we care ? I agree I don't see the logic but their interest do seem genuine.

If they want him then they buy him or at least they loan him with an obligation to buy.

Not sure anyone can answer such difficult questions that involve knowing what the feck it is Chelsea are playing at. Yet here we are with them being the only side in for him. If we can play them for an obligation fantastic, but getting rid of his wages for a season is at thia point something.

If we're loaning him without an obligation to buy then we at least loan him to someone whose going to play him on a week in week out basis.

Im not sure what else Simon Stone expected Erik to say, he couldnt really have said no could he?

Yeah talk about a nothing tweet... every human being on this earth with more than two brain cells knows that he has to say that.
Most of us know he's thinking "Hopefully we can get rid of this f*cker tonight, but if we don't, then yeah he'll be a United player"

Chelsea signing him on loan makes no sense, they already have too many players and he’s not the sort to thrive will all the competition.

They regard players as commodities so I’d understand it more as a permanent deal if they thought he was cheap and could make a profit down the line. Or if they were including a player or two as a swap deal to ease issues they have.

A loan will at least save us some money this season but it just means next summer we’ll have the same problem.

Why are Chelsea so hell bent on getting sancho he’s absolutely awful player and a terrible professional.

I mean I’ll be glad to get rid but Chelsea can’t be that stupid.

Why are Chelsea so hell bent on getting sancho he’s absolutely awful player and a terrible professional.

I mean I’ll be glad to get rid but Chelsea can’t be that stupid.

Joe Shields

If it's a loan it has to be 100% wages with a guaranteed buy clause, none of this option crap or might as well send him to Juve

I hate the sound of a loan deal with no obligation but if that's what Chelsea are offering why don't we just do the same with Sterling.

That way if Sterling is shit it doesn't really matter.

Chelsea gambling on the problem being with Ten Hag and United rather than being with Sancho.

Chelsea are a silly club being run terribly. But at least it's looking like we'll benefit from it

I just don't think he's cut out for the PL. Convinced he'll be as bad for Chelsea as he has been for us.

Chelsea gambling on the problem being with Ten Hag and United rather than being with Sancho.

If Sancho was joining a serious club I'd be worried about him turning things around and making us look bad.

As it is, these tweets could as easily be headlined: "Clown in Joining Circus Shocker".

Glad that this chapter looks to be coming to an end. What a huge disappointment he has been. So much promise. I don't think he'll still be playing football when he's 30.

Will be brilliant to get this guy out of the club, and if it's a permanent deal even better.

He's been a terrible signing, his attitude is appalling. We're well shot of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.