Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont't really care where he goes or how well he does at this point, I just want him gone.

He's like a dark cloud over the squad, constant bad energy and drama around him.

If we can get rid of him and get most of our money back, its a win/win + I reckon the squad will get a lift from the clear air in the changing room.

I have a bad feeling Sancho will do well at Chelsea.

And then during a bad run of form for us, when ETH is under tremendous pressure/brink of sacking, and when nearly a lot of the fanbase has turned on him, Sancho's gonna go to the press and give his side of the story :lol: I really hope folks here dont chose Sancho's side then

Dont't really care where he goes or how well he does at this point, I just want him gone.

He's like a dark cloud over the squad, constant bad energy and drama around him.

If we can get rid of him and get most of our money back, its a win/win + I reckon the squad will get a lift from the clear air in the changing room.
He wasn’t here for the last half of the season and it was a shambles? So it’s not his fault.

And then during a bad run of form for us, when ETH is under tremendous pressure/brink of sacking, and when nearly a lot of the fanbase has turned on him, Sancho's gonna go to the press and give his side of the story :lol:

Where is he going to play? He'll be behind Palmer, Maduake, Felix and Neto in the pecking order you would think no?
Then there is also Nkuku and the brazilian wonder kid coming in Jan

Would be great to sell him completely then go out and get someone quickly. Hoping to be surprised.

Selling him is a big win on its own.

Where is he going to play? He'll be behind Palmer, Maduake, Felix and Neto in the pecking order you would think no?
Then there is also Nkuku and the brazilian wonder kid coming in Jan
Good question. I would reckon he would fight for a place against Mudryk for the LW.

And then during a bad run of form for us, when ETH is under tremendous pressure/brink of sacking, and when nearly a lot of the fanbase has turned on him, Sancho's gonna go to the press and give his side of the story :lol: I really hope folks here dont chose Sancho's side then

I am 100% certain that Sancho going to the press with “his side of the story” will reflect worse on him than it will on Ten Hag.

What’s his side? “I was there half an hour early every morning of the year, I worked hard, I pressed like hell, I did everything that was asked of me on and off the pitch and was worth every penny of the massive wage I was on?”

Away ta feck you spoofer. We have eyes.

Is 2 players per position not completely standard?

Yeah. Just a problem 2 of our 5 aren't too handy. Is what it is though, we have done some stellar work on the squad this summer. Can't begrudge running out of cash at this point

I heard on the Athletic that if we got £30m for him it would be considered profit on the books due to the amortisation on his fee, so this is mostly his break even fee + we lose his wages. Massive win for our PSR compliance.
I'd take 30m pounds and run. We've got probably another 3-4 players on huge wages that we'll have difficulties to sell.

Even if he does well who really cares? He’s never performed for United and doesn’t give a shit.

I just don't think he's physically capable of being a success in the PL.

He's too slow, he's too weak and he's not fit enough.

I'd add he's also a guy who throws the towel in rather than trying to overcome a challenge.

I'd frankly be glad to see the back of both.

Cant believe any club is interested in signing him, would be an absolutely terrible signing for Chelsea!

Maybe he fits better, thing is Omar and Wilcox will know him well, so if the board is deciding to move him on then we know its definitely the right option.

I think they can give us a bit of the Osimhen money that has fallen through, Sancho is a 40-50m player

Dont worry about it - I can guarantee you he wont.

Even if they didnt already have Madueke, Neto, Nkunku, Felix, Palmer, Jackson, Lavia and Dewsbury ahead of him in the pecking order, he'd still flop.

Maybe he fits better, thing is Omar and Wilcox will know him well, so if the board is deciding to move him on then we know its definitely the right option.

I think they can give us a bit of the Osimhen money that has fallen through, Sancho is a 40-50m player

We'll never get over £40m for him, would be amazing if we did but thats dreaming imo!

His book value is £29m so I find it hard to believe we'd accept £25m.

I'd still happily take the loss if it means rid of him for good.

Cant believe any club is interested in signing him, would be an absolutely terrible signing for Chelsea!
Can you just keep your mouth shut? And yes, Boehly is that gullible. I mean great, you are great Todd.

Is he the first since Veron to join Chelsea from United? Recently we've had Mata, Matić, Mount, Mourinho (letter M is the secret it seems) coming from Chelsea/after being there.

He needs to get on the field to even have a chance to do well. Then he has to be consistent to retain a place in their starting XI. Not worried.

What’s that in, Turkish Lira?

Oh right, Maresca prefers lazy gits with attitude?
I think this is somewhat overstated since his issues with ETH. He clearly doesn't have a Ronaldo esque mentality but he's not said to be disruptive in the dressing room, nor cause massive issues generally. His wages have become the biggest stumbling block in him leaving. He's obviously disappointed here and we'll see how things pan out for him but I think it will be a label associated with United fans but not his football career in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.