Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy if Sancho leaves the club, but to be honest letting him leave for 25M would be a bad idea.

At the begining of the summer we were talking about 50M, and now 25M.

They have sold us Mount for a fortune, so we should take them almost 50M

I would be happy if Sancho leaves the club, but to be honest letting him leave for 25M would be a bad idea.

Anyone thinking we'd get £50M for Sancho was delusional.

Mount wasn’t on £350k in wages. And no one was talking about buying Sancho for £50m earlier in the summer.

There is just too much hope riding on this and not enough substantive movement.

Sancho to Chelsea to take control of team bonding gaming nights for the 733884 first team players, he has a perfect role right there.

Chelsea should wire cash right now before we change our mind. Sancho is a special player who ranks just below Messi and Ronaldo among the greatest of legends. To pick him up for only 50m would be mint!

Either Chelsea or the reserves for this fecking waster. I’m happy with either

A loan doesn't really benefit Utd at all surely?

It's initial loan...so there should be an option or an obligation. Even if it just a 'dry loan' it benefits us if we can get rid of his wages and you give us a nice little loan fee on top.

Puts him in the shop window, gives us another year of amortisation of his transfer fee which means we won't take as big an FFP whack when we sell him next season, and saves us a good whack in wages if they're fully covered.

Better than a spit in the face, but I still think we'll turn it down unless you commit to buy him.

Puts him in the shop window, gives us another year of amortisation of his transfer fee which means we won't take as big an FFP whack when we sell him next season, and saves us a good whack in wages if they're fully covered.

Better than a spit in the face, but I still think we'll turn it down unless you commit to buy him.
The shop window was with dortmund last season, and here we are on deadline day still trying to get rid.

This loan needs to have an obligation to buy, so there's a clean break with Sancho and he won't be our problem anymore.

The shop window was with dortmund last season, and here we are on deadline day still trying to get rid.

This loan needs to have an obligation to buy, so there's a clean break with Sancho and he won't be our problem anymore.

Well quite, but no one was impressed by him enough to buy him. If we're left with a choice of trying again and hoping that he does well enough so next summer is different, or having him playing FIFA earning a bucket load then I'd rather we make him someone else's problem.

Chelsea have 90 players. Why would they play him?

We need a winger other than Sancho. Please get one over the line, even Sterling would do. Cannot stand Rashford being a nailed on starter.

While Rashford having another stinker of a season is a concern I'm more worried about our RW options personally.

Another season dossing around Carrington with United or a loan move to the madhouse at Chelsea.

This guy is gonna be worthless next summer.

United need to try and grab 25m-30m now and never have to think about him again.

Chelsea have 90 players. Why would they play him?

Not sure anyone can answer such difficult questions that involve knowing what the feck it is Chelsea are playing at. Yet here we are with them being the only side in for him. If we can play them for an obligation fantastic, but getting rid of his wages for a season is at thia point something.

Even if he does well who really cares?
Uhhh, Chelsea is our direct competition for top 4? Why would we not care if he does well for them again?

I want to get rid of Sancho too. Just would prefer him to go outside PL, but looks like that isnt happening.

Sancho showed real potential in Dortmund. We all think he is a bum now, but there is a player there, if some coach can unlock it. Really hope it isnt Chelsea(chances are slim though).

Status
Not open for further replies.