Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closer we get to deadline, the more likely a Sterling swap materialises. From the hierarchy perspective, better to have a player in the squad on less money and more likely to play.

Firstly, he's obviously being forced out due to Chelsea's financial shenanigans, secondly he's 29 and thirdly, we'd play him right wing, where his competition would be Antony and Amad. Does that change your perspective on any of the above?

No…he has a toxic camp advising him and we are in the process of “cleaning up” our club.

Juve will only go for a loan, there's no point. This guy also claimed that a loan with obligation was a done yesterday.
I think he said agreement was for loan and obligation right? But it appears the agreement with Sancho was not done.

Juventus will get what they want I reckon.

I think he said agreement was for loan and obligation right? But it appears the agreement with Sancho was not done.
Is there personal terms in loans beyond accepting it or not for the player ?
Maybe accomodations, per diems, things like that.

Any hope we could bin him to Saudi if a move doesn't happen in the next 30 hours?

Hold on for the Saudi lads, show Jadon his new lunch box and his peg in the reserve changing rooms and he'll change his mind about Saudi before the window closes.

The quick shameless transition Juventus make from a rich man to a struggling peasant to a downright beggar whilst shopping in the market is one of a kind. The cnuts can transform from Van Basten to Venegoor of hesselink in a flash. Scummy bastards and scavengers wasting everyone’s time.

The quick shameless transition Juventus make from a rich man to a struggling peasant to a downright beggar whilst shopping in the market is one of a kind. The cnuts can transform from Van Basten to Venegoor of hesselink in a flash. Scummy bastards and scavengers wasting everyone’s time.
Barcelona have been doing it all summer also. Super interested in a player knowing they don't have the cash and have no intention of paying the fees required. They're doing it for the PR, then they'll blame their FA or UEFA for stopping them from making moves in the market and their fans will lap it up.

Well it isn’t much but he did destroy PSG in the UCL semi final last season. Couldn’t get going in the BL though even with everything stacked in his favor.
He had a good game and actually played like an attacking winger, he didn’t destroy anyone though.

I chuckle a bit when people get mad at Italian clubs. Yes they're annoying in negotiations but really they're looking after themselves and trying to get the best deals in and out, like any club. That's exactly what fans want of United, sell better and buy smarter.

United have never truly suffered financially for a long while now. We might in coming years with clearing up debt, the stadium question and underwhelming returns on the pitch but it is still fairly relative. We again spent 200m+ this year (offset by a good run of liquidation sales), clocked one of the biggest fee of the season on a player that just turned majority age.

I think it only really speaks that Sancho is really not a hot commodity that Juve would gamble 40m on unlike their priority targets.

Bloody strange game when Man Utd and Chelsea could have players sat on their arses for the next two years - and picking up £250k a week for their benefit.

Neither club wants a player, both clubs want wages gone… seems like we’d do a deal but on what terms?

Sterling is older, no resale so we’d want cash but Chelsea won’t want to/can’t afford to. Feels like only reason it’s gone this far was seeing if Juve would bite (which was a waste of time as they’ve shown what we all knew) or who’d blink first.

Still think if both players agree to leave future wages and take big cut (say £140k/wk) and Chelsea chuck us some cash, this’ll happen. It’s not a great deal but it’s better than keeping the highest paid PS4 player in the world.

If we can't find a buyer for Sancho, surely we can put him to good use cleaning boots or tending the turf.

Di Marzio just said Juventus have decided to NOT sign Sancho because the costs would be too high and are overall satisfied with the players they currently have upfront.

I think he'll 99% stay at this point.. Just 24 hours left to the end of the transfer market.

Di Marzio just said Juventus have decided to NOT sign Sancho because the costs would be too high and are overall satisfied with the players they currently have upfront.

I think he'll 99% stay at this point.. Just 24 hours left to the end of the transfer market.

Think Chelsea will push for him and Osimhen tomorrow, whether Sterling ends up at Arsenal or us is absolutely anyone's guess

Chelsea the only game left in town now, then. It was always going to take some big, dumb money for us to get Sancho away from the club and money doesn't come much bigger or much dumber than Chelsea. Let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.