Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, the Chelsea interest is mostly speculation from our own rumour mill to get Juve to commit to an obligation-to-buy deal.

Don't trust Juve with any conditional obligation, just take a bit less money and let's get him off the books permanently.

Don't care where this useless bloke goes. All I want to know is if we will bring one more player in if we are successful in unloading this useless furniture.

We can really do with a CM, is there a surprise coming?

Just sell him the Chelsea and get our PSR sorted. Juventus aren’t serious… as we expected.

'Juventus is serious about Jadon Sancho'.
Yep, certainly looks like it with that offer. Oh wait, sorry, I thought it said Juventus are taking the piss.

Time wasters

A dry loan? Presumably, that means no buy option?

Perhaps some sort of conditional obligation-to-buy could be workable, i.e. Sancho plays 30+ games and Juve reach the knockouts of CL, then this triggers the commitment to purchase him permanently.

Would rather have just swapped for Chiesa. Yes I know he's a crock but at least he seems like a decent lad with a good work ethic, and would rather have taken him than Sterling.

These Italian loan deals take the proverbial tbh, should tell them to make it an obligation, or just cough up some funds. If they want it to be a conditional/ no obligation then they can cover his entire salary the cheeky cheap cnuts.

Would rather have just swapped for Chiesa. Yes I know he's a crock but at least he seems like a decent lad with a good work ethic, and would rather have taken him than Sterling.

These Italian loan deals take the proverbial tbh, should tell them to make it an obligation, or just cough up some funds. If they want it to be a conditional/ no obligation then they can cover his entire salary the cheeky cheap cnuts.
Absolutely. It’s not like they haven’t just made a bit of money from selling Chiesa and now there trying to rob us.

Not too shabby if the opening offer saves us EUR15M this season on a player we have no intention on playing. Still hopeful we can get a better deal.

By partial it means they’ll expect us to pay at least 50% of Sancho’s wages then not sign him next summer, if Chelsea offer cash plus Sterling (don’t particularly want Sterling but at least he’d offer more than Sancho) then it’s the better offer for sure.

A dry loan? Presumably, that means no buy option?

Perhaps some sort of conditional obligation-to-buy could be workable, i.e. Sancho plays 30+ games and Juve reach the knockouts of CL, then this triggers the commitment to purchase him permanently.
:lol: Are you that naive? Do you not know these cnuts? They aren’t fulfilling any conditional obligations. Not a chance. Glad you aren’t our DOF, they would run rings around you.

Not too shabby if the opening offer saves us EUR15M this season on a player we have no intention on playing. Still hopeful we can get a better deal.
How you are saving €15m when you are still paying half of Sancho’s wages?

Ive come across loan with option, loan with obligation, conditional loan.... You know Juve is the master of loan purchases when they come out with one you've never heard of before!
What the.... is a 'dry loan'?!!

I'm hoping Ashworth rejects it and says to Juve the reason for rejection was that there simply wasn't enough Vaseline offered to enter (into talks)! :o

Sancho makes about 15M EUR in wages. If Juve pays half his wages plus gives us a 7-8M loan fee, that saves us about 15M.

It saves us about half his PSR costs this year, so it's not a terrible offer. At least, it's far better than getting nothing and just having him out of the squad.

Just our shit luck that two clubs are interested in him however one of them is a beggar which might even ask ourselves for the loan to buy Sancho for one year on a condition that we pay his wages and the other loaded one is looking for a swap deal but the two positions we might need strengthening and can take players from them includes a soon 30yrs old ex city Liverpool Chelsea has been and a crocked LB who makes Luke shaw look like Iron man.

The loan fee covers most of it. If I'm not mistaken Italy's taxes on footballers are still low? Which could explain why they can get away with paying half his wages at almost no loss to Sancho (since we didn't qualify for the CL). Wouldn't be surprised if we pocket most of the EUR8M.

Genuinely not a shabby first offer if so.

Last edited:
The answer must be no. If necessary, let's make Sancho stay home to play videos games while he collects 350k/week. He will crack.

Honestly I'd be happy even if it's just a loan with option to buy. Come next summer he'll have one year left on contract and we should be able to sell and get some decent fee. Italian league + CL should suit him better and maybe Juventus decide to buy him anyway.

He's one of the best at his position in that league, cants really say the same for Sancho :lol:
The point is that they can cough up the money. Dry loan with us paying some of his salary? Hope we aren’t idiots to let that happen

The point is that they can cough up the money. Dry loan with us paying some of his salary? Hope we aren’t idiots to let that happen
I hear you but I'd likely do the same in their position :lol:

It's simply not really worth it for anyone besides us, even Dortmund didn't want to pay up anything for him after his loan.

We're basically having to beg for another club to sign up to take him on rather than finding truly willing buyers

That was their priority target. Sancho is down slot 3 on the list of wingers they pursued.

They may or may not have the budget to buy him straight but the reality is that Sancho is not considered an essential signing for anyone in the market at the moment.

Sancho makes about 15M EUR in wages. If Juve pays half his wages plus gives us a 7-8M loan fee, that saves us about 15M.

It saves us about half his PSR costs this year, so it's not a terrible offer. At least, it's far better than getting nothing and just having him out of the squad.

The 7-8 million they are offering includes a wage contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.