Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
feck. Right. Off.

When united come around, they take the absolute piss. Enough of these clowns.
The issue facing Berrada/Hargreaves in negotiations and Ashworth/Ten Hag in relating to the question Sancho in/out/replacements/etc, probably isn’t so much finding out Juve’s hidden intentions, but rather finding out how much it is worth getting rid of Sancho vs the cost of keeping him. If nobody can be lured into paying more than a pittance for him after a year of trying, then it seems likely that the whole world sees him as spoilt goods and there’s not much we can do about that. If he is unwilling to go radically down in wages in order to play, we can sit on his contract and leave him in the skids while he gets rich watching his carreer go down the pisser, but if that’s what drives him, there isn’t much to do about that either.

To me, Sancho was an unlucky contract signed, the money is best regarded as wasted and anything we can bring in is a bonus, like with Greenwood. The lesson must be to learn how to detect people like that and avvoid make such contracts with them in the future.

Juve should be a no go if we can't offload his wages with obligation to buy

Last time we sent Sancho on loan to Dortmund, Rashford spat the dummy out and half arsed his way through the season.

Interested to see how he reacts here. I feel time is running out for him too

Shame we couldn't get them to pay up for him now, absolute cheapskates have cost us bringing in rotation 8 for Kobbie/proven goalscorer

Last time we sent Sancho on loan to Dortmund, Rashford spat the dummy out and half arsed his way through the season.

Interested to see how he reacts here. I feel time is running out for him too

If he doesn't perform this season, I think INEOS will allow him to leave.

Take the Chiesa money and give us that as a loan fee with a lower obligation to buy. Say £10m loan with a £25m buy.
With his current stock he’s not worth more than £35m.

Hopefully someone more reliable gets on this, don't even care if it's a shite fee.

Must be obligation for Juve to make it permanent. I have a feeling he will flop badly in Serie A

Still think it's a mistake to let him go. If Garnacho gets hurt all we have is a broken Rashford... Unless there is some academy player I don't know about we will be struggling for goals if Garnacho ever goes down.

Why would a french journalist have an inside line on this before italian or british ones?

For what it's worth, which is probably not all that much, Hawkins was the first to break Pedro Neto's transfer to Chelsea a few weeks back and it was a Portuguese player moving between English clubs so no obvious links to France there either. It was then very quickly picked up by Romano, Ornstein etc.

For what it's worth, which is probably not all that much, Hawkins was the first to break Pedro Neto's transfer to Chelsea a few weeks back and it was a Portuguese player moving between English clubs so no obvious links to France there either. It was then very quickly picked up by Romano, Ornstein etc.
Maybe he has a source at Chelsea then

Would honestly prefer him going to Juve over us conspiring to bring in fecking Sterling in a swap for him

Must be obligation for Juve to make it permanent. I have a feeling he will flop badly in Serie A
Nah he'll do great there. If anything it's the league where he'll be able to show his best more than any other - slower pace but a league where guys like him have historically thrived. The Prem is the main one that just doesn't fit him

What a fail of a transfer this has been. Who would have guessed after the outcry of missing out on him a season prior to him joining

Fair play if Ashworth even hoodwinked the likes of Ornstein into thinking we wanted Sterling whilst in background sealing loan with Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.