Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
How nice of Chelsea to offer their left overs, they playing CM for sure

Could be Sterling…
I know I’ll be in the minority or even the one, but if we swapped Sancho for anything over £25m plus Sterling coming the other way, I would be taking it

I have no hope for Rashford or Antony this season and I don’t think getting a multiple time PL winner in would do us much harm

I know I’ll be in the minority or even the one, but if we swapped Sancho for anything over £25m plus Sterling coming the other way, I would be taking it

I have no hope for Rashford or Antony this season and I don’t think getting a multiple time PL winner in would do us much harm
I’m not against Sterling outside of his wages. I don’t think they’ll be offering 25m along with him though :lol:

Isn't Sterling totally past it? And Chilwell constantly injured?
Thank God these swap deals never happen

I’m not against Sterling outside of his wages. I don’t think they’ll be offering 25m along with him though :lol:
When players I’ve never heard of - and who have the same amount of top level football experience as me - are going for £30m+ I have lost track of valuations

I would just assume due to his age, wages and his desire to leave that Chelsea would only get around £15-20m for him. If that. And with United wanting £40m for Sancho that would make it up.

How much is Sterling being quoted as then?

When players I’ve never heard of - and who have the same amount of top level football experience as me - are going for £30m+ I have lost track of valuations

I would just assume due to his age, wages and his desire to leave that Chelsea would only get around £15-20m for him. If that. And with United wanting £40m for Sancho that would make it up.

I think your suggestion was reasonable. Not that I want Sterling myself but that feels like the numbers we'd be talking.

Swapping Sancho for Sterling would be swapping one deadwood another deadwood. He's 29 too so will be impossible to shift him on big wages. Would be a terrible idea.

Chilwell doesn't solve anything as he's injured just as much as Shaw and Malacia.

I want rid of Sancho as much as anyone but we'll have to settle for a loan rather than taking a player we don't need or want.

'could offer' In other words, a journo has picked a couple of names and fired them out for a response. Unsurprisingly it's worked which is why they continue to come out with this crap.

We all know it will be likes of Sterling, Chilwell and Chalaboah that they will be offering. Chukwuemeka would maybe be interesting depending on what they’d value him at but maybe concerns over his fitness.

I think Chelsea would let pretty much anyone go so maybe there have a good youngster or two we could try and get. I also wouldn’t be shocked if it’s a loan and we got Chilwell and/or Sterling on loan in return.

Take this with a massive pinch of salt but Lavia would make a lot more sense.

We might want 40m for sancho but absolutely nobody is interested at that price. I’d be amazed if Chelsea have offered anything more than Sterling plus chilwell with zero money.

Would prefer the cash and use it to buy a new player. No point taking Chelsea rejects in part exchange.

I don’t see our new owners negotiating with Chelsea with Chilwell or Sterling being the options.

Therefore I don’t see it being of much worth considering.

Would prefer the cash and use it to buy a new player. No point taking Chelsea rejects in part exchange.
I'm assuming they are not interested in that. They want to swap our problem for one of theirs. Not just take on our problem.

He's been their best midfielder this season, no chance they get rid
Injuries and behind Caicedo and Enzo.

Palmer being moved to No10 where does Lavia play?

United sell McTominay bring in Ugarte and Lavia, then sell Eriksen.

It really is when you're out of form the last few seasons. Not the kinda situation we want to be committing to some expensive 4 year contract.
29 isn't old. If you want to say he's not good enough, that's different.

Status
Not open for further replies.