Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being sold is the most useful thing he'd have done for this club. Thankfully I think his pride will push him to accept a move.

Unfortunately I think a loan deal with us still paying a lot of his wages is the best offer we are going to get and I think we will accept it.

Unfortunately I think a loan deal with us still paying a lot of his wages is the best offer we are going to get and I think we will accept it.

If we’re going to pay his wages I’d rather keep him than send him away. It’s not as though we’re studded with supreme talent on the front line. We also can't rule out the possibility that we’ll have a new manager in a few months, among other things resolving the spat between the player and the manager.

Juve are bullish on this even with their other winger signings and are really trying according to DiMarzio

If we’re going to pay his wages I’d rather keep him than send him away. It’s not as though we’re studded with supreme talent on the front line. We also can't rule out the possibility that we’ll have a new manager in a few months, among other things resolving the spat between the player and the manager.

His attitude is diabolical, he adds nothing to our frontline and if EtH does get sacked it doesn't matter who the manager is he will still be the same person. Just need to get rid of this loser asap.

I don't think ETH has any intention of using him again , and if we get a new manager we always cancel the loan and recall him if the new manager wants. Although I can't see him pay for us again under any manager. He has made no impact at all and as weak as we are he does not improve anything.

May as well get some of his wages paid by someone else and hope he can string a few decent performances together to entice a club to take him off our hands permanently.

His attitude is diabolical, he adds nothing to our frontline and if EtH does get sacked it doesn't matter who the manager is he will still be the same person. Just need to get rid of this loser asap.

Even if it means paying his 350k/week wages to say PSG or Chelsea? Sorry, but that would moronic.

Is Sancho’s attitude any worse than Rashford’s? Antony’s? We don’t know what actually happens in training but what we do know is what happens on the pitch and what we see from Rashford and Antony, who together bring home 500k/week, adds no more value than Sancho and their attitude sucks.

I’m with you in that I wish we didn’t have this problem, but we do have this problem. If Juve are willing to take Sancho on a free, great. But if Juve or whoever demand that we pay Sancho’s wages to play for them, eff them. We’re a football club, not a charity.

Even if it means paying his 350k/week wages to say PSG or Chelsea? Sorry, but that would moronic.

Is Sancho’s attitude any worse than Rashford’s? Antony’s? We don’t know what actually happens in training but what we do know is what happens on the pitch and what we see from Rashford and Antony, who together bring home 500k/week, adds no more value than Sancho and their attitude sucks.

I’m with you in that I wish we didn’t have this problem, but we do have this problem. If Juve are willing to take Sancho on a free, great. But if Juve or whoever demand that we pay Sancho’s wages to play for them, eff them. We’re a football club, not a charity.
Patience, one at a time.

Clubs will figure out what we are at if we try and offload 3 nobodies at once.

I agree Rashford is just as bad but at least he’s not vocal causing toxic behaviour like sancho, Antony isn’t good enough at all but at least he puts in effort and tries. Realistically all 3 should be getting moved on in the future.

I don’t think we’d have to pay wages if sancho went to psg or Chelsea they’re the only 2 clubs stupid enough to throw money around worse than us so they’d pay his wages I’m sure.

I agree Rashford is just as bad but at least he’s not vocal causing toxic behaviour like sancho, Antony isn’t good enough at all but at least he puts in effort and tries. Realistically all 3 should be getting moved on in the future.

I don’t think we’d have to pay wages if sancho went to psg or Chelsea they’re the only 2 clubs stupid enough to throw money around worse than us so they’d pay his wages I’m sure.

Yes, all three should go, but with the wages that they’re on they’re going nowhere even if we offered free transfer.

Should we loan them all out and pay their wages while on loan? I say no, because if Garnacho and Amad go out with injury or need rest we’ll need at least two of three to step in and it would be a hard argument to make that Sancho is worse than Rashford (constantly offside, dribbles into dead end, doesn’t track back) or Antony (dribbles into dead ends, takes that same stupid shot over and over although he does track back).

I’m not saying Sancho is on the cusp of a breakout season for us, but I am saying that it would be daft for us to pay his wages to play for another club.

Grouping in Rashford with those two is just disgusting :lol:

He'll end up at Juve on loan, they probably won't buy next summer but hopefully someone else will so we get a fee for him and he doesn't leave for free in 2026. Think it won't be as difficult to sell him as with Rashford and Antony.

He'll end up at Juve on loan, they probably won't buy next summer but hopefully someone else will so we get a fee for him and he doesn't leave for free in 2026. Think it won't be as difficult to sell him as with Rashford and Antony.
Obligation to buy with easy payments is the best option

I still expect him to end up at Dortmund for a loan fee of a few million and Utd covering half his wages. Maybe next summer with just a year in his contract it will be viable to offload him.

Not at all he’s absolute rubbish and should be sold.

Well, he isn't, but even if he was, Sancho and Antony never contributed 5% combined of what Rashford has done in a United shirt. And Rashford never ever had the behavior, mentality and discipline issues of Sancho.

I think Ornstein explained really well what Chelsea's MO is now on Castles' podcast this week. They are shipping out all the high earners, they've got a young squad on 7-8 year contracts, none of them earning a superstar wage, so no, they definitely wouldn't be in for Sancho. They're gambling but it might actually pay off, which would be a crying shame, but there you go.

What is wrong with Chelsea? Even ignoring that he's kinda useless, they have no room for him in the slightest..
Makes less than zero sense and I would be disgusted if we did it. Even if BOTH Sterling and Mudryk are binned off we have no place for him in our attack.

People made fun of us and said “where will he play” with João Felix and most of us Chelsea supporters disagreed with that sentiment. But Sancho? Would be the most idiotic thing our new owners have done yet.

Di Marzio have just tweeted that Chelsea have come in and offering Sterling and Chilwell. Why would we just exchange deadwood players, it helps nobody.

Juventus are still in but looking for a loan, wages are a problem

Di Marzio have just tweeted that Chelsea have come in and offering Sterling and Chilwell. Why would we just exchange deadwood players, it helps nobody.

Juventus are still in but looking for a loan, wages are a problem

Genuinely would take Sterling. Other than Garnacho our wingers don’t look good enough. Amad was horrific on Saturday and I worry for Rashfords mental health at United.

Roll up roll up…..who the feck will we get from Chelsea’s squad

We've had links to Chalobah and Chillwell this window. I would hope we recruit neither.

Blimey, they have some dross in their squad. Being realistic, there isn't anyone I'd take from them as part of a Sancho deal.

If we go for Sterling or Chillwell then I simply dont know what to say about this club anymore.

Genuinely would take Sterling. Other than Garnacho our wingers don’t look good enough. Amad was horrific on Saturday and I worry for Rashfords mental health at United.
Horrific? The hyberbole and nonsense never ends.

Sterling isn't so bad on the premise of depth for the position but his wages are the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.