Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's see", was Ten Hag's respond to the question if Sancho would be in the squad tomorrow. In contract, he answered affirmatively to the same question about de Ligt, Mazraoui and Maguire before the Fulham game.

He may have settled his differences with Ten Hag but the simple matter is the damage was done last year. Sell now or sell next year, makes no difference, we will get €30million or so for him. Cut our losses and he can go be mediocre someplace else.

I think Juve are the best hope of us moving Sancho on. Juve have their own problems in moving on Chiesa. I think we could help each other out on this one.

20mil plus Chiesa for Sancho.

I think Juve are the best hope of us moving Sancho on. Juve have their own problems in moving on Chiesa. I think we could help each other out on this one.

20mil plus Chiesa for Sancho.

Yeah if it was the Euro 2021 version of Chiesa, however has struggled with injuries since

Beans, beans, beans. Sums up the attitude of too many spoiled idiot players with shit attitudes that our management has tolerated for too long. Hopefully, this demonstrates that no player is bigger than the club. GET THE F OUT of our club you jackass.

I hope this gets done soon . Can’t be good having this clown in the dressing room

He could if we got the player who played a big part in Italy winning Euros, however has had many injury issues since then so it's tricky
Isn't that the exact reason to not even contemplate this? Last thing we want is a Martial v2 who had potential but for whatever reason just kept getting injured.

He was a great prospect and a very good player for sure - injuries have changed him

Isn't that the exact reason to not even contemplate this? Last thing we want is a Martial v2 who had potential but for whatever reason just kept getting injured.

He was a great prospect and a very good player for sure - injuries have changed him

If they changed him significantly then yeah should definitely stay clear, didn't realise that was the case

Starting to think he missed pen deliberately
Don't think so as it took a good save to stop his effort from going into the net. On another note he still has Dortmund stuff as his two main pictures on twitter so didn't bother to change it for his return to United, be interesting to see how quick he'll change those pictures if he joins Juve or another club in this window.

I'd rather money but will take Chiesa if it meant getting rid of Sancho

I'm interested to see what deal the new people can work out regarding Sancho. It's going to be difficult getting anything for him, but just removing his absurd wages of the books would be a win.

Whatever the case, get him out.
I think Juve don't want to, and won't, play £50m for Sancho. We need him out of the club and that horrendous contract off our books. I think Juve will try and lowball us with Loan plus Obligation with Conditions to cover themselves should he fail to perform. I think we just need to take a couple of players they value at £50m and see if we can get some squad depth, at least and avoid taking the PSR loss.

I think Juve don't want to, and won't, play £50m for Sancho. We need him out of the club and that horrendous contract off our books. I think Juve will try and lowball us with Loan plus Obligation with Conditions to cover themselves should he fail to perform. I think we just need to take a couple of players they value at £50m and see if we can get some squad depth, at least and avoid taking the PSR loss.
Need a sale for PSR. He’s had three years amortization now so not a huge amount left… I’d take 30m to get rid and move on

If Juve takes a loan with no obligation / an actually optional buy-in, they probably hope they can get him for 20m next summer with another year of depreciation to his book value.

I'd say take it. We seem sufficiently staffed up front to do the season without him and think about a sale and upgrade in 2025.

“Option”

Can’t wait for next summer’s preseason tour with him playing within himself again

Option to buy? That is fecking terrible. We are stuck with him. Ffs.

Looks like he might be heading out on loan with an option to buy

I hope this isn’t true. Not that I want him here but it’s just a waste if there isn’t an obligation to buy. We all know even if he lights it up Juve ain’t paying 40mil for him.

I’d hoped we had moved on from this sort of shit and maybe we have done, and this is just a carry over of the mess from the previous regime. Still I hope it isn’t true.

I hope this isn’t true. Not that I want him here but it’s just a waste if there isn’t an obligation to buy. We all know even if he lights up Juve Juve ain’t paying 40mil for him.

I’d hoped we had moved on from this sort of shit and maybe we have done, and this is just a carry over of the mess from the previous regime. Still I hope it isn’t true.
He's on insane wages which nobody is willing to pay. So yes that's a carry over from the previous regime.

I don't why anyone cares if it's just an option. We'll get a loan fee and they'll cover a lot of his wages, so we won't be losing anything on him.

He's not wanted here and no one else is particularly interested in him, just get him out.

There is zero chance they buy him for 40m next summer... So it's basically just a loan
I think we will loan this p.o.s out until his contract expires. His wages make it impossible for anyone to buy him outright but if we get a handy loan fee and they pay a significant portion of his wages then the loss is mitigated somehow. Next season, maybe the pin finally drops on him after another indifferent spell, that he is done at the high level and just fecks off to Saudi Arabia earning us some money.

Lukaku just went for £30m. I refuse to accept we can’t get rid of him for £40m. Lukaku’s probably on bigger wages too.

Lukaku just went for £30m. I refuse to accept we can’t get rid of him for £40m. Lukaku’s probably on bigger wages too.
Clubs suspiciously pay a lot of money to Chelsea players, especially they want to get rid to help with their PSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.