Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope this happens.

He clearly doesn't want to be here, and I think it's fair to say the vast vast majority of Utd fans don't want him here either.

Would be better for everyone for him to go.

Juventus paid 80m euros for Arthur and 81m for Vlahovic, they can fork out 40m pounds for Sancho.
Just do it.
They didn't actually pay that for Arthur, that was an accounting trick.
Right now I’d swap him for Raheem Sterling and Trevor Challobah and we’ll take Chilwell on loan. With no loan fee and Chelsea pay half his wages.

Jadon worth £50m (Sterling/Chalobah £25m each). There’s no way Villa are paying sterling 300k per week so offer him £180k and T Chalobah £70k which combined is the same wages as Jadon Sancho.
Thank god your not in charge of our transfers

Really hope this happens.

He clearly doesn't want to be here, and I think it's fair to say the vast vast majority of Utd fans don't want him here either.

Would be better for everyone for him to go.
Failed transfer and agree with everything you’ve said. Unfortunately it just didn’t work out for us with him, shame though good player in there just needs to sort the attitude out.

I'm interested to see what deal the new people can work out regarding Sancho. It's going to be difficult getting anything for him, but just removing his absurd wages of the books would be a win.

Whatever the case, get him out.

He really does comes across as a spoilt brat - always throwing his toys out of the pram.

Bet ETH can’t wait to see the back of him.

Good news if true. Means he foregoes loyalty bonuses etc which could bring down his demands if he is that desperate to get out.
Why would he make a transfer request when we’re the ones trying to feck him off. I don’t get it.

Transfer request are for players who are actually wanted by their clubs, Jadon.

I don't think anyone will defend Sancho if the term "stealing a living" is used on him. Could be a first on the caf.

Oh get fecked!

I had assumed that the stories about a brokering of peace were simply a tactic, understood by both Ten Hag and Sancho, and designed to help retain some value and bring about a move.

If that's not the case, and him being surprised at being left out of the squad would suggest it's not, you'd imagine someone of the new regime sat with Ten Hag this summer and put pressure on him to bring Sancho back into the fold.

Hopefully this latest episode will have taught that person/persons a valuable lesson. People rarely change - and thick as pigshit people who can't discipline themselves to go to bed at night and be on time to training for £350k a week never fecking do.

Get rid now. Even if it costs us. The guy is a virus.

We have to cut our losses, simple as that. A subsidised loan deal with an achievable obligation to buy is about the best we'll do.

I hope with INEOS the days of us being stuck with players we do not want because they are on ridiculous wages is history

I cannot blame Sancho for being shite or for taking us to the cleaners, but I can hate him for it, will have a celebratory beer the day he is permanently moved on, even if we just cut our losses and bin him

He'll do well there. Won't be as intimidated by the physicality as there are less athletes there.

I hope it's the last time we purchase any player going by their stats in a top heavy league.

I remember seeing him for England after hearing all the hype and reading the stats. He was nothing special besides some nice touches and composure.

He'll do well there. Won't be as intimidated by the physicality as there are less athletes there.

I hope it's the last time we purchase any player going by their stats in a top heavy league.

I remember seeing him for England after hearing all the hype and reading the stats. He was nothing special besides some nice touches and composure.
I agree, when he broke into the England team was expecting something great from all the hype, underwhelmed is the best I can say, I have never seen anything from Sancho, admittedly had I watched him in Germany maybe I would have, but as I don't watch German football it seems moot

off to Juve then for a 2 year loan with an option to consider maybe thinking about signing him for €1.5m.

It would be about fecking time. Clearly doing everything short of a Piers Morgan interview to demand a move now but not handing in the transfer request to protect that money.

The idea of him walking away with a loyalty bonus pisses me right off.

If he's handed in a formal transfer request then I have regained some respect for him
Same, it doesn't really happen these days and with good reason (from a players financial perspective).

Juve headquarters right now. “We’ll make them an offer they can’t accept.”

Just hope we can establish a precedent going forward for this type of thing.

Remember chasing him for three transfer windows because he is 'exactly what we need', only to not have the first clue what to do with him whenever he arrived.

We practically destroyed him.

Glad to see him go but bear no ill will and wish him well.

Beautiful

FC Porto refuses new loan offer from Juventus for Chico Conceição; Italians add purchase obligation in an attempt to reach an agreement for the young winger, but Dragons again reject the deal

I wonder if his bratty attitude has had a negative impact on the squad, it can’t be a positive to have such a baby in and around the group.

It surely does. Getting rid will immediately improve the training environment.

Even a option to buy isn't a bad deal. Juventus are elite enough, so if he plays well for them other clubs will come knocking.

What’s the point of option to buy? Dortmund also, in theory, had the option which they’re not availing. If there’s an option, his performances will surely not merit it. It has to be an obligation based on achievable outcomes like 20 league appearances or something like that.

The reason we don’t sell well is because our players have consistently demonstrated their mediocrity. Sancho is more likely to give the same level of performances which will only deteriorate his value. Sell him now or keep him and generate funds from elsewhere. We can try and sell when one desperate club (Chelsea) will need a shiny new toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.